UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Scavenger Hunt - All Claimed

pk13

ALL PRIZES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED!!!

Let's have a little fun. I've hidden three phrases here at MMMV. All you have to do is find one, send me a message containing the exact phrase, and you get a prize. What's the prize? It's a surprise, of course. Each MMMV member is only eligible for one prize, and may only submit one phrase. If you find all three, please don't send a message, or separate messages, for each phrase. That way three different people can win. And it's on a first in basis. If more than one person gets the same phrase it goes to the person that had their pm into my inbox first.

That's all there is to it. Not complicated at all. Find a phrase, be the first to send a pm with that phrase, get a prize. Good luck!

Edited by pk13

And the last one has been found! Thanks for playing!

All of the phrases were Arrested Development quotes hidden in spoiler boxes in old posts of mine. Here were the three winning quotes:

In a Happy Birthday Ivan thread, (Hail Ivan!)

Congrats! PM "They don't allow you to have bees in here" for a prize!

In Mattallica's Customs thread, (check it out to see some fine work)

Congrats! PM "Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow" for a prize!

And in Glantern's The Figure In Question thread, (check out his review site, it's well worth the click)

Congrats! PM "Fried Cheese... with club sauce" for a prize!