UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates 10th Anniversary Masterpiece Contest

Lurch77

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, everyone who voted for my entry! I seriously wasn't expecting to take first place - I really feel like there were several entries that overshadowed mine.

I'd like to echo groundhog's sentiment. I'm fighting off a little bit of guilt, knowing that there were entries that deserve prizes but won't be getting any. You guys should all feel proud of your submissions. They are stunning, and the Minimate community as a whole is elevated through the quality of the work shown off in this contest!

If the guilt gets too bad send some of the prizes or your entry to me thumbsup.giftongue.png

Just as long as either or both stop by here for the 10th Anniversary museum show first! ;)

Jeff of the Miniacs

Congrats to all the winners! I guess I better stick to customs. Man, did I want a few of these sheets, back to the drawing board (no pun intended) in all seriousness,I'd like to see more contests like this. It showed a ton of creativity and styles, and was just a pleasure to look at all the artwork.

Wow, that was a surprise. Not Donny winning, that was a given smile.png, but me even placing. Thanks everyone. There were so many cool entries.

I had no idea so many people had exposure to stained glass. Hopefully my ugly solder lines weren't too noticeable. I thought my electronics experience would help with that, but this required a whole new technique that I'm far from mastering.

Thanks also to Lurch and Zach (and anyone else I'm so rudely forgetting) for putting this together. Great stuff.