UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Giving Contest

Lurch77

I have to cast my vote for Luke314pi, not just because he nominated me, but he is a great individual and really makes his customers feel like they are part of his family. He also really gives of himself for the cause.

It is a very hard decision for me to make on who deserves this most. But I have finally thought of someone (drum roll) Bob Harris. He is such an inspirational minimate customizer and I don't think I would still be around on this community if it wasn't for him showing me awesome customs and what I could potentially do. I have ordered everything I need to start making my customs and the one minimate that I have left is a custom Deathstroke minimate by Bob Harris. That Deathstroke minimate is going to be my reference to on sculpting, painting, and making the perfect minimate. Bob Harris is also very awesome on selling some of his customs willingly and overall he's just like my minimate senpai. All of this is my reason why I think Bob Harris deserves the painted prototype minimate of Weapon X Wolverine.

Final nomination: Bob Harris

Wow, I really appreciate it, everyone. I honestly do. This will be one of my favorite pieces in my collection not only because it's a proto, but even more so because of how it came to be in my possession.

Thank you for the kind words and thanks to Zach for giving MMMV such cool stuff to do contests with. And I'll say again that there aren't enough prizes available to give to the people here that deserve to win.