• Not sure
  3. 3. Minis you collect

• Marvel
    • DCD
    • BTTF
    • Star Trek
    • Rocky
    • Westerns
    • Future Movie Lines (Platoon, SOTL, etc.)
    • BSG
    • Completed Lines (LOTR, SFII, etc.)
    • Blanks/Promos

I just know that admitting this will probably get me mocked or whatever, but I don't care. :P I just figured out the coolest thing....

When you click on a member's name (like in a thread posting) & you get the pop-out menu, you can instantly see the gender of a member. If it's a male, the "view member profile" icon is blue; for a female, it's pink.

Or is this something that's brand new? Like it just started recently? Either way, it's cool & should end the gender confusion, regardless of avatar or member name.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just know that admitting this will probably get me mocked or whatever, but I don't care. :P I just figured out the coolest thing....

When you click on a member's name (like in a thread posting) & you get the pop-out menu, you can instantly see the gender of a member. If it's a male, the "view member profile" icon is blue; for a female, it's pink.

Or is this something that's brand new? Like it just started recently? Either way, it's cool & should end the gender confusion, regardless of avatar or member name.

I just checked this, and she's right, but that leaves Ivan genderless. :blink:

Edited by Dan

Oddly... so are you. :lol:

Oddly... so are you. :lol:

I was about to point that out! :lol:

Waaaaaait... You're a girl too?! Where the heck are all these girls coming from?!

Waaaaaait... You're a girl too?! Where the heck are all these girls coming from?!

NR & I are the 2 females accounted for in the demographic poll, silly boy. :P

Probably my biggest faux pas was assuming that the picture a certain 'Mod' has in his MMV profile info was...... 'her' dressed up :wub: . If you figure out which picture & which 'Mod' you'll probably forgive me ......though I often wonder if he has :sad:

Anonymity on-line brings it's own problems.

:lol: Thank you BHM. To be honest, I think the reason that's there is because we were discussing conventions here in the US. Someone mentioned the Chicago Con, which I'd been to and snapped that pic of a cosplayer. (With the wife's blessing of course.) Someone (everyone) liked the pic, so I moved it to my profile.

If its any consolation, you aren't the 1st to think that might be me... :blink:

NR & I are the 2 females accounted for in the demographic poll, silly boy. :P

Now if only we could get some of the "Not Sures" to 'fess up on te poll... :lol:

Probably my biggest faux pas was assuming that the picture a certain 'Mod' has in his MMV profile info was...... 'her' dressed up :wub: . If you figure out which picture & which 'Mod' you'll probably forgive me ......though I often wonder if he has :sad:

Anonymity on-line brings it's own problems.

:lol: Thank you BHM. To be honest, I think the reason that's there is because we were discussing conventions here in the US. Someone mentioned the Chicago Con, which I'd been to and snapped that pic of a cosplayer. (With the wife's blessing of course.) Someone (everyone) liked the pic, so I moved it to my profile.

My MMV profile picture probably doesn't endear me to NorthStar & HomeRaider either :P

My MMV profile picture probably doesn't endear me to NorthStar & HomeRaider either :P

So, should I assume I'm "HomeRaider"? :lol:

In any event, I think the pic is cute & pretty silly. Is that Angel's bare chest (on Mulder) & the nekid torso from Holly Gennero (on Scully)? And, is there a Palz figure with a bare crotch piece??

I knew you were a dude, only cuz I used to read your blog a lot (back when the Batman Legos were first coming out). :)

You are a star Homestar! If I can remember yes that is Angel's bare chest but for the life of me I can't remember where the other bits came from now but I'm sure Xander comes into it somewhere.The bare ..er...er...areas are definitely as Palisades intended & not my creation...if you know what I mean. I have some truly beautiful risque Scully customs that I'm sure you'll want to pass on :P

You are a star Homestar! If I can remember yes that is Angel's bare chest but for the life of me I can't remember where the other bits came from now but I'm sure Xander comes into it somewhere.The bare ..er...er...areas are definitely as Palisades intended & not my creation...if you know what I mean. I have some truly beautiful risque Scully customs that I'm sure you'll want to pass on :P

Ha ha! I know that Palisades was the one that did Scully's bare bits -- at least if it came from Holly Gennero (from the Die Hard line). I have the Holly fig & was surprised that she was nekid under her suit coat or blouse or whatever you want to call it. I've used it in photostories, too. :lol:

I was more curious if another of the female figs in the Palz line was like that, or if she was the only one. ('Cuz I'd buy it!!)

PS - I think you're thinking of Nightmare Xander -- who I'd buy from you if you ever think about getting rid of him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
That's a low blow, TM2. Remember, this smurfing board is a place for smurfin families!! :rolleyes:

I can't believe we have no 12 and unders. No effing way that's true. <_<

I can't believe you necro'd this thread without good reason!

I suspect the no 12 and under is part of the signup for the boards I think you HAVE to be over 12 to joinup!

T.

I guess the Demographic poll sort of just gauges what a boardie is like first coming into the Multiverse: what age (group) they were/are, what Minimate licenses they started out being interested in...

It would've been cool if there were some way to account for the stuff that changes too. MinimateEspo's age group question is one example; another is that I personally might've just started out collecting the Marvel, DC and Movie mates, but somehow I expanded to collecting BSG, Star Trek and promo mates too. And then there's all the additional stuff I've started dabbling in: comics, all those sci-fi shows we'd often talk about here, miscellaneous stuff in scale with 'mates, other block types...

The Minimate Multiverse: your plastic addiction enabler :devil:

now that this is necro'd, i do have a question. what happens when you change from one age group to another?

You get to take part in Carousel!

There is no Sanctuary!

T.

Fish, plankton, sea greens... protein from the sea!

• 4 months later...