UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

LEGO Thread

cale

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gang, quick update, here is the next section of city block to be attached to the lego cafe... Can't wait to get both of these sets...

http://shop.lego.com/Product/Default.aspx?p=10190

Wow that rocks.... I'm seriously wondering if I should buy into this now because I can see me wanting these sets if they are going to do a lot of them... a whole lego town that looks half realistic and is pleasing to the eye as muc has for play value is just the coolest thing ever!

T.

Wow that rocks.... I'm seriously wondering if I should buy into this now because I can see me wanting these sets if they are going to do a lot of them... a whole lego town that looks half realistic and is pleasing to the eye as muc has for play value is just the coolest thing ever!

T.

I totally agree with you "T", now that there is a second set hooked up to it, I think I am going to get these They are much more detailed than previous town sets, and just plain cool looking. I hope they show them in SDCC, so we can get a good look at them up close.

• 3 months later...

HOLY CRAP!!!! I got it today, boys and girls. The box weighs almost 28 pounds! I've got a lot going on right now so it will be a couple days before I even open it. I'm hoping I'll be ready to start by Monday or Tuesday of next week. I'll be sure to take pictures of the box, all the pieces still bagged, assembly in progress, etc... Should be loads of fun. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to see your pics. My only hope of ever getting this set was when I entered to win it at the lego booth at SDCC. Oh well maybe I will find a bunch of 100$ dollar bills lying around. . . . . yeah probably not. I guess I will live with the other two Millenium Falcons I already have.

• 2 months later...

pics of this new Lego set i picked up.

so ive been a lego fan forever but in the last few years most of what they have put out i haven't been to keen on( i have picked up most of the Batman sets) but i just stumbled across this set at tru and had to have it.

IMG_3426.jpg

IMG_3422.jpg

very cool i think now how cool would it be if they were Minimates? F@*# ing cool i dare say!

I'm so tempted to buy Lego Indy, but all my dough goes to Minimates. Here's hoping they get around to making a Lego Shortround!

DAMN! I really didn't expect these to be out yet... Looks like I'll have to run to TRU in the morning... as much as I'll hate going out shopping four days before Christmas...

Thanks for the head's up Matt

I bought that one and the stolen treasure chase or whatever it's called (with the jeep and truck) last weekend. As I started building I was talking to my girlfriend in my best Sean Connery accent and she told me I was warped. :) I'm thinking about going out today to buy the $20 set, and sometime after Christmas I'll get the big set. So much to buy, so little money...

I'm so tempted to buy Lego Indy, but all my dough goes to Minimates. Here's hoping they get around to making a Lego Shortround!

Shortie has a figure in one of the other sets pictured in the instruction booklet, there are sets from each movie so there is a Marion fig too. and shortly sets from the forth coming Crystal skull film.

im tempted to get the truck set i always liked that scene and its a cool looking Duece and a half.