UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C3 items on ebay question

Tetton517

I'm currently trying to track down Batman Minimates for my collection. One of the figures I really want is Man Bat. I've noticed in my ebay searches that quite a few of the older C3 sets on ebay are coming from China and was hoping someone could share some insight on this. Are these sets legit? I'm a little cautious to order any of the ones I've seen since I'm concerned they're defective or bootlegged sets or something. Thanks for any help/info.

The man at comes with the batcopter I believe. And any seller that is listing a complete set of anything c3 is probably not legit. Those sets sold through a long time ago.

I did buy the white/black justice Lord superman from a China seller and it is pretty good quality. Not all bootlegs are poor quality figs.

I ordered two of the wave 11 Iceman minimates from China and they don't appear any different from any of my other older minimates. The only issue is that they didn't come with the little ice blast accessory. I think I paid $10 each with free shipping and they arrived in about three weeks from China. I will probably buy some more from China soon since I see the Man-Bat and Catwoman auctions pop up all the time.

Is there a certain search for these in China or do I just need to look at all the seller locations?

I would assume you'd just have to search for what ever minimate your looking for and then check the sellers location. I've gotton a GSXM Colossus before, not bad.

Is there a certain search for these in China or do I just need to look at all the seller locations?

I would assume you'd just have to search for what ever minimate your looking for and then check the sellers location. I've gotton a GSXM Colossus before, not bad.

That's the gist of it. When you find one check their other auctions too.