UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

sig line pic

It's no longer working, yet I checked imageshack and it's still up there. Did something on the board change and I missed it? Mine was an animated Civil war tag

Yeah it's kinda hard to miss that sig-line pic. ;)

I don't think any changes have been made. I did a couple of tests and it seems something is wrong with the link of your image. Other image links from imageshack work. When you paste your image link to your browser's address bar it returns a 404 error that possibly indicates that the image cannot be found. If the link was working properly, the image should come up from outside of the forum and your link does not. Do other images in your imageshack gallery work?

Have you tried re-uploading the pic again to imageshack to create a new image link and replace the old link in your signature line with the new one?

I lost a pic that was hosted at imageshack too. I think they were hacked recently so it may be something to do with that.

it sure could be that! I have had problems in the past with imageshack which is why I've gone to mainly using photobucket as much as I can.

It's no longer working, yet I checked imageshack and it's still up there. Did something on the board change and I missed it? Mine was an animated Civil war tag

Yours was an animated Elisha Cuthbert tag that happen to say Civil War. Maybe it ceased to be because it was too awesome.

we must get that back, it's the most eyecatching sig on here! It's a fixture now, people come here to see it!

I can't count how many PMs I get asking who the chic is lol.

I'll try uploading the pic again or using photobucket. Thanks guys!

• 2 years later...

I think this is the right area to post this...if not please advise. Anyway, I'm having a signature problem. Can someone please help me? At the bottom in the signature area I have my links to my "trades and want to buy section". For some strange reason my codes are all jacked up and you get a error. So...my question is. Can someone please remind me (or send me the link) to the correct area so I can type in the code to fix my codes. I know it start with <a href="http:// or something like like.

Basically, I need help fixing my code.

Thank you in advance.

Old Man Jason

Go to your profile -> change signature and click on the link icon (next to the smiley).

Then inster your link (this here: http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=9011&st=40&gopid=183849entry183849) where it says "URL" and type something fancy wher it says "Link text" and you're done, old man Jason.

:biggrin:

Is that what you wanted?