UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

eclipse's Customs

eclipse

my first minimate custom ever the predator good challenge and a ton of fun to do,Im already thinking on a second one he definatly needs a hunting pal

second rorschach and Hooded justice

my goal is to complete boath generations one by one,currently im working with the comedian and Dr manhattan.I hope everyone likes. I didnt relize some of the paint chiped on Rorschach untill after the pics,hes fixed and sealed now,boy ill tell yeah pics dont lie

id love to hear feedback Since i aim new here again hope everyone enjoys and more customs are definatly on the way!!

Put togeather a jack burton decal for fun tonight, i aim getting very excited for my decal paper for sure hope everyone likes of course the sourse pics (shirt pic and face) came off the net then I had my way with the pics little of this little of that and again all for fun.hope everyone likes

post-3300-1256451771_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1256451895_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1256451972_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1256452506_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1256452683_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1256452855_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1256452984_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1256453048_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1256453066_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1256523646_thumb.jpg

Edited by eclipse

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first minimate custom ever the predator good challenge and a ton of fun to do,Im already thinking on a second one he definatly needs a hunting pal

second rorschach and Hooded justice

my goal is to complete boath generations one by one,currently im working with the comedian and Dr manhattan.I hope everyone likes. I didnt relize some of the paint chiped on Rorschach untill after the pics,hes fixed and sealed now,boy ill tell yeah pics dont lie

id love to hear feedback Since i aim new here again hope everyone enjoys and more are definatly on the way!!

Nice work. lots of good details on those three customs. I'm enjoying playing spot the minimate part on the Predator. I also like that you have an unmasked face for Rorschach and your use of string/twine for rope on Hooded Justice.

thank you guys,I know Im new here and eveyone has been so Welcoming ,before i regesterd I looked at alot of peoples custom works and I was blown away by what i found i had to regester and quickly picked up old habbits (customizing).complements comming from you guys mean alot to me,this is definatly in short a amazing place to spend my time on the net for sure

just finnished this last night,boy i cannot wait for my decal paper. the original picture found on net,I messed with his eyes and lizard facial to eliminate his nose and some scale work and of course cutting his belt seprate ,who ever made the original picture i thank you,who ever you are, I got it off google search with no name of artist so here it is i hope everyone likes

post-3300-1256868501_thumb.jpg

ive been working on him for a little while know but here he is with all his glory smiles and guns,i wanted his elbow pades to look beat up and ruggeed i hope thats what everyone sees,comments are verey welcome

post-3300-1257048615_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257048632_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257048649_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257048667_thumb.jpg

Edited by eclipse

im sorry captian minimate i meant to say elbow pads

yeah my fault captian minimate long day at work and was excited to get him posted and if it wasnt for your honesty i probley wouldnt have cought my mistake thats what i like about m.m everyone is honest and upfront anyway i thank you again

Bob- the blood stain was calling to me had to do it haha,the belt stapped across his chest comes from the terminator minimates the set with the swat officer.

• 3 weeks later...

heres the Famous Rick Deckard from one of my favrite movies. I hope everyone Likes.Comments are most welcome.

post-3300-1258517230_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1258517271_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1258517305_thumb.jpg

thanks guys,thats what I love about these little critters things are so easy to change around and Id say its pretty well spoken I will definatly be changing his hair for sure thats what i like about M.M. everyone is honest about customs,thank you for the great feedback

Absolutely fantastic customs! I especially like the Hooded Justice, one that I've never seen a custom of before. Great job!

I agree with the sentiment of using Union Jack's hair on Rick Deckard from Blader Runner, but other than that the mini is spot on and looks like a professional job. Love the shirt detailing!

That Predator is damned impressive too.