UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

can we open the chat up for ToyFair?

While we're at it, can we dedicate a thread (maybe this one?) to posts about ToyFair?

Not sure if this is a ToyFair announcement from Sdieshow, or just a regular one, but i saw This over at MarvelousNews.com.

200213_600x400.jpg

It's a pretty nice looking set - even if the team only lasted like 5 issues. Swap out the Daken for a Dark X-Men Dark Beast or Mystique & i think it would have made for a pretty decent Minimates BoxSet too!

I am on I.E and i keep getting booted from chat, it just keeps kicking me out. I think it was mentioned someone else had issues with it? :unsure:

Anyone have this problem and found a solution, I dont want to switch to Firefox and have to re-enter all my favourite sites again for just this one issue, is there a box i should tick on internet options on IE??

Halp

Sorry to hear you were having problems! I'm not sure what could be causing this. Was anyone else having problems?

I think hellpop said he was IE as well and had the same problem (apologies if it wasn't hellpop) but they switched to Mozilla and didnt get kicked off, I was posting up in here hoping someone found a way to fix the IE problem, i wont always be using the chat feature but it be nice to be active without being kicked out. Lol.

If anyone knows how to fix this issue please post up as I'd appreciate it, I think it might be something to do with the script the chat room uses on the site is clashing with something under Internet Options??

^ Just a guess.

Rich