UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Mighty Muggs for The Avengers movie

groundhog7s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right, right. Yeah I'd love to get all of those. And did you ever see the pictures from the Hasbro art book that had Beast, Daredevil and a slew of others?

No, that's the first I'd heard of them, but it's sad that they're only in a book and never made it farther. I guess what's strange to me is that all signs pointed to MM's doing well in stores (with the exception of GI Joe and Indiana Jones).

Thanks for saving me the trouble of hunting that picture down, MiniFiend! So many awesome designs I would love to have. Maybe someday... slowly.

I always thought they sold well. It was hard to find a lot of them and when I did it was always "better buy this now because I'll never see it again". But now my local TRU is still sitting on a ton of Iron Man movie muggs. Even GI Joe sold pretty well here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Those Avengers Mini Mighty Muggs look so irresistible! How do you solve the conflict of wanting both Minimates and Mighty Muggs?

Collect BOTH! ha, well...casually collect both. thats what I did. I have a complete collection of Mighty muggs, and over 300?? minimates. just takes time my friend, just takes time.

BBTS has pre-orders up for the new mini 2-packs and 6 Avengers movie minis. I was really hoping the movie would return to normal size Muggs and I was hoping these were going to be cheaper than they are. :confused:

These look awesome! I was late to the party on picking up the Mighty Muggs, so I feel for you guys who started to collect these at the six inch scale only to have them re-appear in a smaller size. They are still really nice though, but your right $8.99 is a bit steep.

oh these... :)

Rumor has it they will be in TRU on Feb. 5th.

Hopefully the SRP will remain at the $6.99 that this poster was able to purchase these for.

Edited by Garrison

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up Hawkeye. He's fun....but i'm not into the Mini-Muggs as much as i thought i'd be. Mighty's were great, but the Minis feel really cheap.

Looks very nice though, minus a rub blemish from when the paint was setting. RIGHT ON HIS CHEEK. Ah well. May get Cap and Fury since i'm weak, but who knows. :unsure:

• 1 month later...