UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa 2010 is shutting down

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent my package off this morning and I have a funny story to go along with it.

The lady at the post looked at my package and said "That is a funny name for a town." I looked down and saw that, in fact, it is a funny name for a town. Oh 'Cut and Paste', you make me miss so many of the little things in life.

yes my named-after-a-german-scientist city does in deed have a funny name, try teaching little kids how to spell that :P

and yes got my secret santa gift today and the envelope inside was your give away Pickle! many thanks for an awesome assortment of mates!

Jeff of the Miniacs

The lady at the post looked at my package and said "That is a funny name for a town." I looked down and saw that, in fact, it is a funny name for a town. Oh 'Cut and Paste', you make me miss so many of the little things in life.

yes my named-after-a-german-scientist city does in deed have a funny name, try teaching little kids how to spell that :P

and yes got my secret santa gift today and the envelope inside was your give away Pickle! many thanks for an awesome assortment of mates!

Jeff of the Miniacs

let's see what you got!!

eclipse, I love everything in the package!

I especially love how everything was individually wrapped, too -- including the package itself!

You rock, Secret Santa! :buttrock:

eclipse, I love everything in the package!

I especially love how everything was individually wrapped, too -- including the package itself!

You rock, Secret Santa! :buttrock:

no problem merry Christmas I had a blast putting it all togeather- My little picture on the wrapping I knew I had a fifty fifty chance Im happy everything got to you safe and sound :)

no problem merry Christmas I had a blast putting it all togeather- My little picture on the wrapping I knew I had a fifty fifty chance Im happy everything got to you safe and sound :)

It did! <3 I saw it in the mailbox & I knew it had no chance of sitting unopened until Christmas.

I hope your Santa is just as good to you as you were to me. :) Merry Christmas to you as well!

I got asked if i was going to sit on my present untill Christmas and i just im no going to be able to it wont make a day im sure! After everything was all wrapped tight with yours i reliized I put the wrong Iron man in there Mark 5 and not 6 so i hope you can fin a need for a mark 5 iron man ;)

Jeff of the Miniacs

I thought they might. I hope you like em.... the stamps I mean :P

When I got your name I had a very good laugh. I was telling the wife not but the day before how you and I really got to talking through the Secret Santa here a few years ago... then I got you again. I thought to myself, what are the odds.

Jeff of the Miniacs

let's see what you got!!

well my camera is too far away and the package is not right here either but I can tell you about the awesomeness

all MIB

- tru Sue and mole man

- tru Stark and Stealth iron man(love this pack and it was from the first tru wave)

- MAX firefighters! more the merrier

- MAX police!! even more the merrier!!

and of course the envelope was some mroe stamps for the wife and my stamp collection, all in all a great package! Thanks again Pickle!

Jeff of the Miniacs

Most people are quite surprised when they realise my hometown is Wernervonbraunsleigh .

Anyway I've finished the welding & my secret child's gift will soon be on its way.

I won't add another pun to this madness.

But I want to say my little package is ready and I'll send it out later this afternoon. It probably won't make it right in time for Christmas, depending on how fast the busy mailmen are these days.

Anyway, let me add this to the stories about Secret Santa gifts this season. Usually, I'm a little nervous when I read the wishlist of my Secret Child. You know Germany is known for being no-minimate-land and it can be pretty tough to get the right stuff. But this time was different, since on top of my Secret Child's list was something I was able to send out so I'm really glad and looking forward to hear from you, o' Secret Child of mine. But, as I pointed out, you must be patient. A little. ;)

I received my Secret Santa gift today.....and of course, like others.....couldn't wait!

I was given the Ghostbusters Video Game Ghost Set and a candy cane!

Sadly, I couldn't possibly guess as to who sent it since there were absolutely NO clues (as far as I can tell) but I thank them SO very much for the gift!!!

I got my Secret Santa package! :D

My Santa sent me a M.A.X. Police set, Darth Revan Mighty Mugg, bagged FCBD Minimate, IM2 Single Pack Drone, and a very cool hand drawn Daredevil sketch card, numbered 1 of 1!!! :lol:

I don't have the slightest idea who my Santa was, but thank you for th great package!!! :thumbsup:

A box from Santa was waiting for me when I got home last night! Santa sent me a couple of Pharoah's Quest Lego sets, and these are GREAT!

My kids and I put them together, and we have a couple of desert explorers and evil mummies joining the Christmas countdown calendar display.

Thanks, Santa... whoever you are...

Sent half of my secret santa, i'll send the other half if the recipient can deduce its me!

you're holding half of his/her christmas gift to ransom? wow - that's brutal! :P

Edited by Nessex