UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Best Spider-Man?

SCW

It might be hard to believe, but I don't have any Minimate Spider-Man figures. I plan on getting the new Luke's Toy Store 4 pack and will be picked up a few other Spider-Man foes. I know Minimates have made a ton of Spider-man figures. What's the best one? Photo evidence would be great too!

I'm looking for a pretty traditional take on the character, but cool accessories is a plus too.

Thanks all for the help!

To actually answer... MvC Spider-Man has good paint and shouldn't be to hard to find, I use him as my default. Best of Series Spider-Man is also nice and easily available, although he has webbing under his arms that aren't my favorite he looks good and you get a Green Goblin!

Haha do you have a Wolverine ?

Classic Spidey: MvC

Old school: Best of 1

Black costume: Dark Avengers MacGargan (more modern with grey highlights) or Wave 43 (classic with blue highlights) or Tru 16 Venom (it has an Ultimate black suit spidey underneath)

Overall: Both Superior mates are top notch.

My still favorite Spideys are the two from the Previews Preview 2-pack for Spidermam 3. Say what you will about the costume, those two have by far the best/most detail of any Spidey released.

That said. You probably won't find them for sale (cheap at least). The Best Of series Spidey with Classic Green Goblin would probably be your best bet for Spidey as it also gets you another classic villain to complement Luke's set.

My personal favorite (Hail Ivan) is Cyborg Spider-Man:

fig1632flg.jpgfig1632f2lg.jpg

But obviously that is only for special occasions. If you can wait, check out the Best of Series 3 Spider-Man, who looks like he'll be pretty cool. He's more modern than the Series 1 Spidey, and with the cool Spider-sense headpiece.

BestOfMM31.jpgOf course, I really like the Spider-Sense piece:

13Spidey1-700x350.jpg

I prefer the Superior Spider-Man that came with Ultimate Electro, although I don't use mine as Peter Parker. My Peter Parker Spider-Man is the wave 24 body with the Best of Wave 1 head and hair on it. I prefer the slip over masks for Spider-Man rather than the mask on a head.