UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

main page issue?

Is anyone else having a similar thing with the main page - when I come here now it just lists the categories, no longer showing what thread the newest post is in or anything like that...makes it kind of frustrating if I am just popping in quickly to see whats new.

Jeff of the Miniacs

screenshot.jpg

normally it would say on the right what was the last topic commented on in each sections, now it doesn't. I have looked through all my settings and have not found anything that I changed to have this happen. Any ideas?

Jeff of the Miniacs

Mine looks that way, but I'm pretty sure it's been that way since the reboot. I get the threads with new posts by clicking "View New Content" while the "Forums" tab is highlighted.

nope no adblock on this end...I have been running through my stuff trying to think what I may have changed to trigger this but no dice....on my tablet it still looks the old way

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Anybody else's main page looking like this? (iPad)

508c00ed3bc10bd1abc5f76a96212803_zpsd119

Lot's of giant Hellpop avatars indicating unread posts, a weird crop of a random picture on my inbox (top right) and a messed up banner.

Edited by Pete

Posting this from an iPad and not seeing the problems you have. Have you cleared your history/cookies/data?

Tried that first, but it stayed the same.

Pete, that is a new one. No idea where that comes from. I would be happy to make all kinds of hateful remarks about Apple, but that won't help...

It's all back to normal now... it had been like that for 24 hours. ??????