UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Staff Member Luke314pi

I am happy to say that Luke314pi has joined th Minimate Multiverse staff. He has been helping us for years, now its in an official capacity.

I welcome him aboard (pun intended).

Congrats, Luke! Being a student of politics, I can tell you that the board will best respect your authority following a early wave of arbitrary banning. Keep members on their toes and watching their backs, pit other mods against each other so that they can't form coalitions against you, consolidate your power, and rule with an Iron Fist Minimate.

Congrats, Luke! Being a student of politics, I can tell you that the board will best respect your authority following a early wave of arbitrary banning. Keep members on their toes and watching their backs, pit other mods against each other so that they can't form coalitions against you, consolidate your power, and rule with an Iron Fist Minimate.

:P

"Luke ...............?"

"I'm afraid so"

".......always seemed like such a great guy as well?" :ohmy:

Thanks everyone! I am happy to be part of the MMV team. :)

Something like this?

luke_mod.jpg

Congrats, Luke! Being a student of philosophy, I can tell you that the board will best respect your authority when you're always saying both yes and no to everything. Keep members confused and let them feel unillumined until you come up with some complex arguments and offer promising advises. ;)

Great news and congratulations!

And to celebrate this great moment, I'm glad that I'm able to give you a Riot Spidey this time:

riot.jpg

Thanks everyone! I am happy to be part of the MMV team. :)

Something like this?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a358/pip...14/luke_mod.jpg

Ha ha ha - Gold!

Congrats on the upgrade, mate!

Edited by Nessex