UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke's Toystore

Luke314pi, a senior member and moderator here at MMMV, is having a grand opening of his new collectibles store, Luke's Toy Store. You can check out the details here.

A new place to buy Minimates?! I say yipee! :biggrin:

Wow!! That Ninja set is incredible!! 20 minimates for $4.99 and minimal work?!?! Dang Luke; that's steal!! This is a great idea;it's nice to see another great member getting on a profitbale help-site.

And i may need 2 decal sets. ;) How many of the black and white Ninjas do we get??

Can you offer a full set of 8 mates for 31 and 32 all together or just each set individually? Not a deal breaker, but I am curious...

Can Luke technically make a profit off of his own blank if it's mass-produced?? I'm just saying in terms of copyright; this is a store now, not a custom commission, and if it would be he'd be profiting off of a copyrighted item... :ermm:

Just get me a Jean Grey TTA 10-pack decal set, Luke, and you've got a new loyal customer. :lol:

Congrats on the new store Luke. I can't wait to see what's in store for it's future. Here's hoping for an instore minimate exclusive.

P.S: Will you ship outside of the United States?

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Great looking site and prices are just as good as where I have been offereing and most appealingly as was mentioned you are offering the 2 packs from the waves which is awesome if you don't have a local place to go to just pick up a two pack cause everywhere else seems to only sell them in complete waves. I know I will be buying stuff from your site!