UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Legends discussion thread

TBT!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try the Disney Store, Webs. I found him and Madame Masque there.

I checked there a couple weeks ago (when I picked up the avengers box sets) and nada

Which one is Piledriver?

The white guy

Try the Disney Store, Webs. I found him and Madame Masque there.

I checked there a couple weeks ago (when I picked up the avengers box sets) and nada

Which one is Piledriver?

The white guy

I have a loosey goosey Piledriver if you aren't building Zola, would be willing to trade if you like.

Edited by ImABarRoomHero

thanks but I'm looking for an unopened one. It's for an overseas friend who collects everything wrecking crew.

Yep, two different teams. Only Wolverine carries onto the new one.

Also, didn't see the un-boxed pics till now.

Wolverine looks REALLY good. I will be picking him up on the secondary market. I don't have a ML collection, but I love this costume.

4fcf75769e51e__scaled_600.jpg

they all really do look top notch though

4fcf772c1b381__scaled_600.jpg

4fcf75e02709d__scaled_600.jpg

Well, poor timing considering Warren, Betsy, and Jean-Paul just left the team, but...

It looks amazing and i'm very excited for it; I've wanted Warren for a long time and black-costume Betsy was actually one of the first toys i had as a kid (not that i knew who she was) so there's some nostalgic value there and it'll be so great owning them. Wolverine i suppose i need at least one figure of, and the pics at Marvel.com make the grey look really bright so i'm happy with it.

Pics also show Betsy has some great Joe-style hand articulation, a good headsulpt (eyes are a liiiitle wonky but not bad), and is it just me or would that hair be nice for Moonstone or Dark Ms. Marvel? Considering they started the Dark Avengers, i wonder.....

EDIT: Oh DAMN Warren's on the Bucky Cap body. AMAZING, such a good buck.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

I swear to God, is it impossible to get Emma's face right? Customizers, even Sideshow's bust can't make this woman look attractive; she's supposed to be one of the most beautiful women in the world.

This is where i wish Hasbro (or Sideshow) could poach some DCD sculptors and work with Greg Land to make one end-all-be-all Emma.

Don't know if anyone saw this yet, but the 4th ROML Wave 3 figure has been announced..

http://marvel.com/ne...moonstar_figure

First a mate, now a Legend.

Previews apparently has the whole wave listed:

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=15127

"Figures include Mystique, Deadpool, Dr. Doom, Iron Man Neo Classic, the Punisher, and U.S. Agent." Presumably Blade and Moonstar are running change variants. At this point I'm really hoping that the variant is someone I'm not interested in at all, because the only figure from this wave I plan to get is US Agent (and I imagine he'll be easy to acquire loose).