UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Trick or Treat

Lurch77

Happy October! Who wants to win a rare treat?

We have a rare one-of-a-kind Battle Beasts figure for one lucky Trick-or-Treater this year. So how do you enter, you ask? We're not going to tell you (but it might help to post something in this thread :thumbsup: ). After the contest is over we'll tell you who won and why.

Good Luck!!

===============================================================

Grand Prize: A one-of-a-kind error Vorin Battle Beast! He's painted with tan fur and his armor is a flat gold instead of metallic.

tanvorin.jpg

Rules:

1.) Remember safety first and that we are a family friendly site.

2.) MinimateMultiverse takes no responsibility or liability for any broken laws, damage or general mayhem caused in the process of this contest.

3.) MinimateMultiverse has the right to change the contest or rules at any time. This includes but is not limited to the completion date and prizes.

Dates:

Contest will end on October 31st at 11:59 PM CST.

Winner will be posted shortly afterwards.

A big thanks goes out to Zach at DST for the prize!

Be sure to check out the new Battle Beasts minimate line and also remember to grab those Universal Monsters minimate sets for your Halloween decorations!

Good luck and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would gladly trade in my whole candy stash for that little guy ;)

I'm just a little curious, though, as to how an error like that occurs - I'm assuming this is the result of an official factory error (as opposed to being hand painted)?

Since I've never been privy to the inner workings of a factory, it seems odd to me how only one minimate would have an erroneous paint scheme... the only thing I can think of is that they do tests, one figure at a time, and this was a botched test...? anyone have any info on this?