UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

lego lord of the rings

Kostisfire

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! So awesome!! When are they coming out? "Summer"? I wonder if we're getting any new Hobbit sets any time soon.

I got my tax refund Friday, and spent all weekend building the last three sets. I am so in love with Helm's Deep, it's not even funny, lol.

Yeah man, I bought two extra wall sets for more Rohanians and Urukhai. Only used one wall to add on the Helms though, nice to have the extra pieces.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My local wal-mart had Mines of Moria on clearance marked down to 54.00. Whilst I was there they announced half off all clearance. I got that big sucker for 27.00. Picked up a few Captain America sets for $4.50. Might be worth checkin around.

We probably won't see anything on the Hobbit sets until SDCC at the earliest since they are due out in late November. I hope that they don't re-release the two "preview" sets from wave 1 as wave 2 set, thus meaning less sets.

• 4 months later...

I hadn't picked up any of these except a polybag Gandalf and Bilbo, but yesterday I randomly saw the hobbit hole set on sale at my TRU (nothing crazy, basically just going for the high US MSRP instead of the crazy-high Canadian MSRP) and impulse bought the heck out of it. Whoever designed this thing is a bit of a mad genius, I just love the look of it. Not that bothered about the minifigs though, so if anyone's looking for them check out my post in the want/have thread.

Anyone bought the huge Saruman tower yet? So tempted.