UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Iron Man 2 'Mates Reviews and pics

BrobotC

Here are some small reviews for the new IM2 mates.

Whiplash!

dscf0639q.jpg

PROS:

Great sculpting on this mate.but i dont see the Mickey Rourke likeness,which is still fine as it doesnt ruin the figure.the sculpting is highly detailed and is easy to see.

CONS:

Only 2 cons here.1:The color is dark brown instead of the bright orange as seen in the movie trailers.

2:The whips are sculpted onto the hands which means only 12 points of articulation,but its no big deal

8/10

dscf0640.jpg

dscf0641m.jpg

Battle Damaged Whiplash!

dscf0644a.jpg

PROS:

Pretty much the same as the original Whiplash.It seem the chest was designed to seem as if the harness on his chessed was ripped of and some of it is still remaining.

CONS:

Only 2 cons here,same as the original Whiplash

7/10

dscf0645m.jpg

SunGlasses Iron-Man!

dscf0646m.jpg

PROS:

Perfect Iron-Man mate.Great sculpting and the SunGlasses Stark is the coooooolest TS head to date.The markVI has new chest sculpting,which looks great on this figure.Ever get the chance to pic these up,GET EM!

CONS:

Only 2 cons here.1:The knee on MarkVI is inverted and is somewhat hard to balance.2:Like TBT! said,the left arm is loose on MarkVI Iron-Man,but thats about it.

9/10 not much of a big difference then the non Borders Exclusive Iron-Man MarkVI

left:normal MarkVI

right:Borders MarkVI

dscf0648t.jpg

See a difference?

Mark V Iron-Man!

dscf0649.jpg

PROS:

Yet another great IM2 minimate.at first in the prototype images,i thought this was the worst of the bunch,but now that i actually HAVE these,i now love this mate!this is the suitcase Armor that Happy Hogan has been seen holding.i cant complain with this mate,its to great!

CONS:

No cons this time,well at least not for me,i love this mate!

10/10!

dscf0650x.jpg

if you have any request feel free to PM Me!

TFL!

• 2 weeks later...