UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Santa '09

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you include a sharp object with it? Ya know, something good for gouging?

I'll include something for a little prick ! :D

I have just learned, again, not to drink coffee while looking at unfamiliar posts.

If this happens again BHM, you're going to owe me a laptop :)

Reminder - you have until 11/23 to submit your info to me via email if you want to be included this year. Please don't send me your info via PM. I sort and shuffle names based on emails and would prefer to just have the one set of names to deal with - I've found I have less chance to miss someone if I do it this way. :)

If there are any questions, please let me know!

Reminder - you have until 11/23 to submit your info to me via email if you want to be included this year. Please don't send me your info via PM. I sort and shuffle names based on emails and would prefer to just have the one set of names to deal with - I've found I have less chance to miss someone if I do it this way. :)

If there are any questions, please let me know!

Can I have a pony?

Alright - i'm in for this years Game :)

Sent my details on November 20th.

Do we get any kind of confirmation email? or does that happen when names get announced this Friday?

I'll send you a members info on Friday.

Could we request to you a certain member we'd like to get, as long as they wouldn't know?

Could we request to you a certain member we'd like to get, as long as they wouldn't know?

And then everybody wants to request me, which means I'd get billions of packages, so: count me in on that petition! :P

Just kidding. I guess it would be a way too complicated to organize it in case several people indeed request one and the same member and the Staff Ãœber-Santa had to decide who gets who, not to speak of the poor people nobody might choose... And also the whole idea of wonderful randomness and excitement would get lost.

Edited by Bob Harris

And then everybody wants to request me, which means I'd get billions of packages, so: count me in on that petition! :P

Oh, Bob, you know that he meant me. I mean, come on, who wouldn't want me?? ;)

But on a serious note, Deadpool, Bob is right. The whole point is for random excitement -- "who will I get?" & "what will I get them?" It's almost as fun as waiting for the special package to arrive. (Or trying to figure out what that smell is coming from it. Just remember: soft cheese does not ship well.)

Edited by homestar17

I'm popular.

Son of a gun, now I've got that crappy 90s song stuck in my head. You all deserve the same fate.

I remember this coming on 120 Minutes all the time. Blech.

I'm not going to sully my ears with that.

The second I read your post I knew that song.

I hate you Sam.

So much. lol

I'm still sending these out gang. I'm missing some info from a few folks. I'm hoping to get it from them quickly and send everything out tomorrow night. I'll keep you all updated. (My wife already has the list - just waiting for come mailing info to make sure no one is inconvenienced on shipping.)

Sorry for the delay.

I'm still sending these out gang. I'm missing some info from a few folks. I'm hoping to get it from them quickly and send everything out tomorrow night. I'll keep you all updated. (My wife already has the list - just waiting for come mailing info to make sure no one is inconvenienced on shipping.)

Sorry for the delay.

Good news is, we've got more people participating than ever!