UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Aliens Series Two

Yes, TRU will get a best-of. Hicks, Hudson, Vasquez, Ripley, each with an Alien. They may get Hudson and Vasquez first, though, as it will most likely hit before Series 2. No word on a TRU 2.

I can't keep track of all of the various aliens (open mouth, closed mouth, tongue out, battle-damaged), but a couple of the Aliens MAY be exclusive, I need to double-check.

So to recap...

Series 1 - Hicks/Ripley, Apone/Alien, Drake/Alien, Dietrich/Colonist

TRU Series 1 - Hicks/Alien, Ripley/Alien, Vasquez/Alien, Hudson/Alien

Series 2 - Jacket Ripley/Newt, Vasquez/Hudson, Frost/Alien, Crowe/Alien

That leaves Gorman, Ferro and Bishop for Series 3 and dare we hope, hypersleep underpants Ripley?

I'm okay with waiting for Hudson and Vasquez in Series 2.Not having to track those two down at TRU relieves my collecting stress. I have 2 full cases of the dump case Aliens, plus 2 of Series 1 Aliens. IF any of the TRU Aliens are exclusive I'm sure I won't have any problem picking them up individually.

Hudson looks like he's wearing his "game over" face, which I LOVE. Vazquez looks as tough as she should. Crowe and Frost I'm sure look right though I only remember Frost from the cornbread scene. Newt's face looks a little too cartoony than I care for. I think they're going for the "mostly come out at night, mostly" face but it doesn't work in this picture. At least it looks like she still comes with her doll head accessory so that's good.

Do we have an ETA on Series 2 yet? Is it being solicited in the new Previews?

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Series 2 - Ripley in Jacket and Newt,

Vasquez and Hudson,

Frost and Alien,

Crowe and Alien with Alien egg's

(shortpacked).

Getting a full wave might be a potential problem in the making due to the shortpacked Crowe.

Aliens Series Three to get Gorman, Ferro and Bishop ?.

I'm happy that Vasquez and Hudson are in the second series and not just Toys R Us exclusives as I'm from the UK.

Be interested to see Toys R Us series to see what exactly the differences in the appearances of the characters will be.

Edited by MUUK76

Series 2 - Ripley in Jacket and Newt,

Vasquez and Hudson,

Frost and Alien,

Crowe and Alien with Alien egg's

(shortpacked).

Getting a full wave might be a potential problem in the making due to the shortpacked Crowe.

Aliens Series Three to get Gorman, Ferro and Bishop ?.

I'm happy that Vasquez and Hudson are in the second series and not just Toys R Us exclusives as I'm from the UK.

Be interested to see Toys R Us series to see what exactly the differences in the appearances of the characters will be.

Not sure what we're doing for S3. I believe we have ideas/plans for the others.

Characters will look the same in both assortments, Aliens aside.

So we know there's a half Bishop with the queen (or is it the powerloader?) Is it possible, we'll get legs and an alternate (not bleeding white) face with that Bishop to give us a normal one? Perhaps he won't be in any figure waves