UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Universe 3.75" Figures

Bit of a thread necro.

I recently decided to open all of my Avengers Infinite figures and I was wondering if anybody could recommend me some good stands? I would prefer clear stands which I have seen in multiple pictures of displays but nobody has ever been able to say where they come from other than "I got them years ago" or something similar.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's a site that sells clear action figure stands...

http://www.collectingwarehouse.com/Product-Home-Page/Action-Figure-Stands/Protech-Action-Figure-Stands-fit-Newer-Star-Wars-Figures-More?gclid=Cj0KEQjwh96hBRCnsefbvZrKrpcBEiQAF7oMdOv9hzMRc69VHS3AWvkqkSsvO0XeQAeFmmFDVpzOm9caAhxa8P8HAQ

You would think some place like BBTS would carry them, but no such luck...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macross - have you bought these stands before? I just want to check that the foot pegs are the appropriate size for MU figures? (i've been burned before :( )

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, ok. I just noticed there was abigger peg and thought it looked ML sized.... i didn't account for the figure being too big for the stand to be useful. Thanks for trying it out for me Mnemosis biggrin.png