UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chat with Chuck Rescheduled for September 1st

We are back on!

On Wednesday, September 1st, DST Chuck is going to stop by and do a live chat for about an hour.

The chat will begin at 8:30PM EST (once again, we apologize to our Euro members). You can access the chat room on that day here at the Multiverse. Shortly before the chat begins, a "Live Chat" link will appear next to the "Arcade" link at the upper right corner of the forum.

Have your questions ready and we hope to see you there. Our last chat worked out very well, and we are very grateful to Chuck for returning once again!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember that we must have a small amount of "order" so that Chuck can properly answer questions and concerns. Last time we went down the list of attendees and gave each person a chance to ask a question. I suggest thinking about your questions in advance and having them prepared. Someone may ask one of your questions before it is your turn, so have a few ready.

Just remember that we must have a small amount of "order" so that Chuck can properly answer questions and concerns. Last time we went down the list of attendees and gave each person a chance to ask a question. I suggest thinking about your questions in advance and having them prepared. Someone may ask one of your questions before it is your turn, so have a few ready.

I got my questions ready I got 3 of them prepared,so I think im good,BUT if all your questions where answered before you actully go,I reccomened adding to the question like if you ask

"how much more spider-men will there be?"

chuck says"about the highest number that comes to your head"

maybe then you can ask{when its your turn}"what will be the next suit of spider-man after wave 37"

Thats my advice if all you questions are answered,hopefully we will do the list thing again,instead of people typing questions like crazy,like last time at the start of the chat.

"Should I stay or should I go?" Ehhh I need to run to the bank, I don't know if I want to miss that just to talk to Chuck. I really have nothing I want to ask or say to him. But I could stay and read the conversation instead of waiting for a transcript to show up.

I think I'll go to the bank instead and wait for the transcript.

C'mon, spill! What's the scoop?!? :)

Some quick highlights from memory:

- More Marvel movie 'Mattes (THOR, CAP, AVENGERS) seem like a done deal and Chuck was pleased with the marketing roll-out for the Iron Man 2 Minimates and plans to use this model for upcoming movie-based Mates.

- There will be the two AoA X-Men 'Mates box sets plus 2-packs along this theme.

- DC Minimates are dead in the water and there are no other movie-related licenses in the works, though they are looking to expand in this area if the right opportunity/library comes along.

- Star Wars Minimates won't happen because Lucas says NO. End of story.

- TRU Marvel, Universal Monsters and one other line are shipping soon.

- Chuck would love to do Image Comics 'Mates (INVINCIBLE was mentioned) but Todd MacFarlane gets first dibs as a partner so don't hold your breath.

- KICK-ASS = "That ship has sailed" though Chuck liked the comic.

- James Bond is a property they'd like to acquire as they are big fans, but it doesn't seem likely.

- Pirates will be a big push for their own property when it rolls around.

Since Binaryan didn't mentioned it, I'll throw out that Chuck gave out a special code to get free Minimates from DST for everyone that showed up for the chat. He said it was because we should dedication to the line and all those other people who blew off the chat weren't worthy of it.

I bet now all you people that decided to skip this for more important things are kicking yourself now. You should learn that time with your families and friends or working is not at all better than time with Minimates.

Since Binaryan didn't mentioned it, I'll throw out that Chuck gave out a special code to get free Minimates from DST for everyone that showed up for the chat. He said it was because we should dedication to the line and all those other people who blew off the chat weren't worthy of it.

I bet now all you people that decided to skip this for more important things are kicking yourself now. You should learn that time with your families and friends or working is not at all better than time with Minimates.

Too bad the code is only redeemable by emailing customer service....