UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 2015 (April 24 - 26)

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, you guys aren't all coming down to the New Orleans con instead this year? Psh.

I'll be there. smile.png

Like Lobsterman, I was thinking about passing on C2E2 and doing NYCC in 2015. Still on the fence. I got my pre-sale ticket info for C2E2, but don't want to buy this early.

If it helps with decision making, tickets for NYCC went very, very fast this year. Sounds like it's going to become a San Diego-level rigamarole. I would hate to have guys pass on Chicago with the hopes of going to New York, only for the show to sell out before everyone has a chance to get tickets.

I intend to be there again. Especially if they do professional tickets again.

My mom will also likely tag along again too.

And I am starting my costume early this year. Or am I finishing the one I did not get done in time for C2E2 2014...?

• 2 months later...

And.... My professional registration was rejected. :glare:

i guess if I consider I have saved $100 the last two years by getting professional registration, I can justify the extra $35 it is this year. I have not made any progress on that costume though. :no:

I would love to attend; however, my wife is running a half marathon that weekend and I can't seem to get her to do it without me.

C2E2 and this race are always apparently the same weekend and as long as my wife wants to remain a runner, I have to support her so my dreams of attending C2E2 will not happen as there is no way to make it to Chicago in time to make it worth my ticket cost after her race.

I only hope I can live vicariously through all the posts from those of you who are able to attend.