UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Luke's Toystore

Good luck, Luke.

Hope this can grow into a day job for you.

Hoody hoo! Let me see what I can do to help your store grow. ;)

Love the "Luke says" feature on the Infinity Gauntlet set. If time allows, I'd suggest a personalized comment on each item. It just... personalizes the place. It's like shopping at a local store.

Hey Luke Congrats on the Store! I will def bve ordering some of those boxsets at that price!

So I got a set of the Ninja Decals to play with a little early...

post-7-1250371818_thumb.jpg

Armored Ninja and Girl Ninja!

The decals were easy to apply but I still managed to screw up the leg on Girl Ninja as I was trying to go to fast and didn't let them dry properly before playig with them!

I also made them duel faced to give me...

post-7-1250371832_thumb.jpg

Armored Demon Ninja and Transexual Ninja!

Thought you like to see what acouple of these look like when someone other than a custom master uses then. Obviously there are way more decals than the two figs I have shown here!

T.

p.s. I used a black sharpie to hide the white edges of the black decals, worked a treat!

p.p.s So when do we get those zombies Luke? ;)

Hey Luke. Will you be posting updates here when you get in new stuff? I know some stuff should be coming out this week and wondered if you'd be making a general announcement.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will be updating the other Luke's Toy Store thread regularly, since I think that type of news is more appropriate in the Flea Market section, and I think the latest MMV news should have the top spot in this section. :)

• 4 weeks later...