UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Gegroet!

Hello gang,

Just realized I never introduced myself proper!

The name's Patrik (no C, but I ain't no Crip killer).

My geeky interests include Marvel (Legends and MiniMates), Transformers, Ninja Turtles and Bionicle.

Used to be a member on Action-Figure.com as Mr.GamBit (still use that moniker on theFwoosh and a few other sites).

Born and raised in the Netherlands where quality toys are non-existent. MOVIE STUFF DOES NOT COUNT!

Dus, alles wel?

Welkom op het 'verse, LilGambit!

(Was that right?) I think you're the second Dutch member (Aapje's the first) and the fourth Continental European I guess - besides Beta Ray Bill from Greece and me from Germany.) Since Germany is part of the non-Mininimate-world, too, I do share your problems.

Still, enjoy your stay here!

Cheers Nessex! Legends are what got me into collecting (un)fortunately. Although the days of being a completist are gone. Something tells me you got X-Men figures mainly.

Danke Bob! Our numbers are growing eh? We should assemble a task force. They're minor setbacks, especially with the great community here helping us out!

My apologies for introducing myself so late, I should work on my e-social skills.

Thanks for having me!