UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Chat with Chuck Rescheduled for September 1st

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought name calling was not permitted here guess its ok if your staff

Just calling it like I see it, you are acting like an arse today! Feel free to report it and see how much sympathy it gets you though.

I don't know whats going on with you today Matt, but if all you really want to do is butt heads go find a wall, some of us have better things to do.

T.

i thought name calling was not permitted here guess its ok if your staff

Just calling it like I see it, you are acting like an arse today! Feel free to report it and see how much sympathy it gets you though.

I don't know whats going on with you today Matt, but if all you really want to do is butt heads go find a wall, some of us have better things to do.

T.

yeah i know its not worth trying to report a staff member here, but you are the one showing themselves to be the ass, i commented on the chat, maybe i read too much into it but it with all the "have your questions ready" lets have some order etc i thought it fell short is all but again i should know better than to voice ones true feelings here anytime you do you get attacked then when you try and defend your position you get attacked for that, typical.

Did everbody get out of bed the wrong side today ?

I must be because we were up too late during the chat.

It was also mentioned during the chat that Star Trek seems to be dead and that Chuck seems to think it was the mixed waves that killed the line and not the crappy 3rd wave. And I still don't agree with that. If those waves tanked, I think it must've been because retailers were still sitting on tons of wave 3 (and considering some retailers asre still sitting on that wave I tend to think that's the case).

Edited by groundhog7s

yeah i know its not worth trying to report a staff member here, but you are the one showing themselves to be the ass, i commented on the chat, maybe i read too much into it but it with all the "have your questions ready" lets have some order etc i thought it fell short is all but again i should know better than to voice ones true feelings here anytime you do you get attacked then when you try and defend your position you get attacked for that, typical.

:wallbash:

You have argued far beyond the boundries of "making your point", you seem to be picking fights for the sake of it, have been snippy with other members and even with staff when they politely commented that you'd made your point and everyone else seemed to feel different about things.

Can I suggest you go take a break and calm down, before you are given an enforced one?

It was also mentioned during the chat that Star Trek seems to be dead and that Chuck seems to think it was the mixed waves that killed the line and not the crappy 3rd wave. And I still don't agree with that. If those waves tanked, I think it must've been because retailers were still sitting on tons of wave 3 (and considering some retailers asre still sitting on that wave I tend to think that's the case).

I think we see it and feel the same way, the 4th and 5th were actually pretty good but stores were clogged with the unmoving wave 3, so they didn't order more Trek.

I suspect Chuck see's things more in terms of numbers on a spreadsheet, the previous waves sold but those didn't, so it was those that killed it. :(

T.

groundhog72, you don't need to apologize. No one does really. Where I saw problems was where Chuck would answer a question and people would ask questions, out of turn, about his answer. It just creates confusion, partly because of the crappy chat client we have. I hope to find a better solution.

Mattallica, I understand your frustration with the chat and appreciate your passion for order and answers to your questions. I get your message and consider it a vote for a better client and/or format. We'll work on it.

Mattallica, I understand your frustration with the chat and appreciate your passion for order and answers to your questions. I get your message and consider it a vote for a better client and/or format. We'll work on it.

Thank you Shane, for seeing that all i was saying is we could do better i was not trying to be critical or ungrateful in any way. i perhaps could have stated this better but it didnt come across right i guess. anyway thanks!

I just want to know if we got a satisfactory answer to underboob-gate.

I asked the boobie chest detail question, and as GH says, the below clarification was given.

Yes-Minimates don't have boobs.

But he did also offer that the tampo on the proto, is most likely the final version that will be sent to retail.

BS

I hate to think I've missed anything boob-related, but what's this about underboob-gate?

There has been questions about what is going on with the AOA Jean's boobage. Specifically WTH is up with the weird lines underneath, are they ribs, or are the bosoms. Either way, it don't look right.

BS

I quite enjoyed the chat last night. There were times it got a little confusing(try going on Yahoo Chat for 3 seconds though and you'll quickly realize last night's chat was very well structured and monitored), but Chuck seemed more than capable of keeping up with the questions.

Edited by Santos L Halper

Thank you Raider of the lost North.

And I'd like to point out, it's STILL not Friday here. i don't know how you jumped 2 days ahead. :P

Also, I'd like to apologize. Things got nuttier after I got there. :/

Wait, no. I don't want to apologize for that. Carry on! XD

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

Cheers for the transcript NR! Didn't find it to be particularly confusing or unruly, just people happy to be there and chatting about the answers while waiting for the next. I'm not sure how it could be made more orderly other than having people submit their questions to a mod and the mod ask them one after another with no talking allowed, but that's not much of a chat.

if you look back at the transcript he was asked at least twice about battle beast- no answer

You asked about the BB line and getting a silver promo, Chuck told you to bring some cookies to a show and ask him (which would be a sweet deal for a silver promo!). Modefan asked about a new promo colorway for NYCC, he said probably not. Fujis asked two questions at once, about the playset and the BB line, and he picked the first one to answer. My impression was he had nothing new to announce on BB, so was being his usual cryptic self.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first chat but had to miss the second which overall looked a lot of fun but I can see the frustration some people had.I guess that 's the nature of any discussion amongst a group of highly motivated & intelligent group of people. My thanks to NR for the usual spot on coverage.

You asked about the BB line and getting a silver promo, Chuck told you to bring some cookies to a show and ask him (which would be a sweet deal for a silver promo!).

I mentioned it before but just for emphasis .......I know two SDCC visitors who gave Chuck the cookies ,asked politely but specifically for the Silver promos .....& got them :yes:

Thanks for the transcript NorthRaider! :thumbsup:

Does anyone have more info on what Chuck meant by:

"Goth girl was a VERY special case if you do some Google checking I bet you can figure it out."

I searched Google, and other than links to Barry Lyga's site, I didn't quite see what Chuck was getting at.

Can anyone please elaborate?