UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Best and Worst Minimates of 2011

10 more days to submit votes. I'm already writing up gags for the category leaders so far, but that could change with some last minute vote submissions. Trust me when I say the numbers are that close together and anyone could pull ahead to take the lead in their respective categories. Keep 'em coming people. ;)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found time to vote. With the exception of UXF Wolverine, this was a good year for Minimates. In most of the worst categories, I was voting more for least good rather than actual bad with little details determining the final votes. One 'mate, though, really stood out and got top votes from me in several categories. I wish that 'mate the best of luck in this award season.

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the last day to cast your votes. I just receive a whole slew of them today, which HAS turned the tide in several categories yet again. This is going to go down to the wire.

Did anyone else forget Marvel Vs Capcom series was a Video Game? I thought I had to settle for the Halo and Playstation ones.

Deadpool trumps Clank.

Hmmm... yes I did. Oh well, ballot's already in, and it's not like I thought anybody in the first wave was particularly outstanding.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually dont know how you can top last year.

I for one am super excited to see this...more so than the grammys, the emmys, and the oscars...

should we just call this the mateys?

moc847

I like the acronym BAWMs (Best And Worst Minimates), but that's just me. :biggrin:

you really went all out this year, great job man! i seriously cannot wait for next year seeing as just about everything looks amazing! and i hope to see more Shots and Tales from the Minibar post haste! :D

Great job MINI_MYTE, really funny -- "crate scooter... hello" and the beak mask stuff made me laugh especially.

I have no idea what's wrong with the Big Time webline though (or is it just that it belonged to yet another Spidey?)

Thanks. Not a lot of people voted in the "worst accessory" category this time around. To be honest, there really weren't a lot of bad accessories last year. The webline got third spot cause some people just felt compelled to vote for something. :confused:

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Fantastic stuff .I must say you really know how to keep it flowing .I always look forward to seeing this every year and every year you top the last great work :biggrin:

Edited by eclipse