winkerbeans custom's

winkerbean

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MOC, i've updated it with the skull faces

Winkerbean you are THE MAN!!!!!!!

all praise the great and wise winkerbean, for helping the art challenged who still wish to customize!!!

I have a quick question for you, are the teeth white, or will I need to update to print them white?

Edited by murderofcrows

Umm, in all fairness guys i printed them out and they were just a hair bigger than the body of a Mate(just the male and female chest pieces and the suit template, I understand with the others you just cut out what you need), but my questions I guess then lie in another area... The instructions state that you need Photoshop, so does that mean when you open that file in Photoshop it will be in scale or does it mean they are but just need minor tweaking? Also, I don't currently have Photoshop but am looking into getting it for customizing purposes, designing Mates, etc., I looked online on Adobe's site and on Amazon and the only versions I see are going for like $600. Is this right or am I a complete moron? Also if anyone can point the way to a cheaper or even free version that would work for this, would you be so kind to point me in the right direction? Thanks!!

Edited by Fo Shizzle

some times fo shizz they do that my home computer does them fine the one at work does them as you said a hair bigger, just trim a little inside the black lines instead of on them or outside of them

and photoshop is pricey i "borrowed" a copy from work, i'd ask around and see if anyone you know has one you can "borrow"

just thought i'd stick this in, all the talk of how cool a mandarin would be inspired me....

post-976-1208200946_thumb.jpg

wow! great mandarin!

very impressed as always of the clean design and attention to detail

those rings could make a great liberace custom!!!

oh ps. I made some mods to your original sheet. IE: added a hydra symbol on the male and femaile chest, cobra symbol. etc.

If you would like i can post em, for people who might want to add some costume design to your original designs

some times fo shizz they do that my home computer does them fine the one at work does them as you said a hair bigger, just trim a little inside the black lines instead of on them or outside of them

and photoshop is pricey i "borrowed" a copy from work, i'd ask around and see if anyone you know has one you can "borrow"

just thought i'd stick this in, all the talk of how cool a mandarin would be inspired me....

post-976-1208200946_thumb.jpg

Not only is that a brilliantly accurate rendition WB but you actually called him M..A..N..D..A..R..I..N.....friggin awesome :biggrin:

wow! great mandarin!

very impressed as always of the clean design and attention to detail

those rings could make a great liberace custom!!!

oh ps. I made some mods to your original sheet. IE: added a hydra symbol on the male and femaile chest, cobra symbol. etc.

If you would like i can post em, for people who might want to add some costume design to your original designs

hell yes! please do!

great crimson dynamo, if you don't mind, i might steal that recipe too.

so for anyone wanting to have a go doing there own decal's and need superhero logos but don't want to make them....

if god made a font for us customizers it would be this

http://www.dafont.com/hall-of-heroes.font

i feel like i've just given away the secrets of the magic circle here...... :unsure:

I remember posting about that font pack a few months ago Old Post Always good to remind ppl though. :thumbsup:

winkerbean you bloody genius

I just read the rest of your zombie chapter 1 and the beginning of chapter 2...

You were born to do this. Seriously I know I must sound like a gushing school girl but

damn your work is so top notch, I can not believe you do not do this for a living.

Excellent work as always and I will be on pins and needles for the next update

moc847

winkerbean you bloody genius

I just read the rest of your zombie chapter 1 and the beginning of chapter 2...

You were born to do this. Seriously I know I must sound like a gushing school girl but

damn your work is so top notch, I can not believe you do not do this for a living.

Excellent work as always and I will be on pins and needles for the next update

moc847

:D Thanks moc847

as you may have guessed from moc's post i've put the comic strip on the website, which i've changed around a bit, not much on there at the moment..... some custom's and the last 2 page's of chapter 1 & the first 2 page's of chapter 2

http://www.funkywinkerbean.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/