UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Important Announcement!

What could be better than Minimate Multiverse? Well Minimates Central for a start....

So.....

As of now, we are the official forum of Minimates Central!

Yup thats right, the current MMC forum will be vanishing shortly and the Minimate Multiverse is proud to be working with Minimates Central to service all your forum related needs!

In related news Danny will now join me in the role of Admin here, and also please welcome Shanester as moderator. Please be gentle with them.

(apologies again for the sporadic downtime in the past couple of hours, its not quite Service Unavailable standards yet but it is annoying me, Im trying to work out what the heck is happening as its knocking every site in the same Datacenter offline, including my hosts' support pages)

That's great news guys but I'm a little torn. The minimate fan in me is excited by the partnership but the Minimate Headquarters employee in me is worried about the competition! ;)

That's great news guys but I'm a little torn. The minimate fan in me is excited by the partnership but the Minimate Headquarters employee in me is worried about the competition! ;)

Dont be your place is a different style of place, plus Im still gonna keep pimping you

Thanks for pimping MMHQ, Ady - and Timbo, I was just kidding - I think MMC and MMHQ are extremely complimentary and will continue to be so.

But the image of this merger makes me think of some kind of ultra, mega, mega Zord!

I was never totally happy with the Proboards MMC forum but lacked any a) expertise and b ) time to try to improve it.

We all know Ady is the Man when it comes to forums so I am very excited to be working with him.

Alright! This makes sense on so many levels!

Congrats to all of you! MMC and MMMV are two great tastes that taste great together!

Danny has top google ranking for "minimates" so this should draw newcomers to the forum. Fantastic!!!

Danny has top google ranking for "minimates" so this should draw newcomers to the forum. Fantastic!!!

And don't ask how many people I had to sleep with to get that :)

And don't ask how many people I had to sleep with to get that :)

It's probably everyone who used to have a higher spot in google... so aprox 6.8billion.... no wonder you have less time online :P

T.

Hooray :D

conglomeration! amalgamation! having to watch my post count rise from nothing on two boards at the same time!

Woo hoo! :P

Just kidding. No, but really - this is cool. I like the idea of this merger, cuz that points to a bright future and all B)