UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X-Men: Apocalypse

karamazov80

I didn't see another thread for this. I thought Days of Future Past was the best comic movie last year, and am loving the characters, time period, and creative muscle involved in this next film. Some set pics were taken yesterday, showing off an early '80s-styled mall!

The all-new, all-different X-Men for 1983!

HVsVi5e.jpg

Nightcrawler publicity shot:

zVGDEL8.jpg

Retromall!

BWnPJb2.jpg

kSoM2f4.jpg

su5Yoq3.jpg

E7JCyp0.jpg

R8vmq8y.jpg

HDvL0kM.jpg

My theory is that she might

actually end up being 'Transformed' by Apocalypse as one of his horsemen?

Don't if that's worth spoilering, since it's only my theory.

Also - this topis already has a thread - could we get a mod to merge them?

No spoilers so far in the AoU thread.

Which one? There are two in the Minimates forum.

It'll be moot soon. I'm going to see the movie in a day or two. I've been avoiding TV spots and trailers since after the first one hit. They didn't need to sell me on Age of Ultron and I'm tired of studios giving me the best parts on much smaller screens.

Anyway, Jean and Jubilee anyone?

Yeah, I'm also avoiding any Avengers threads like the plague until after tomorrow night! Though based on the new threads started up on Sideshow Freaks I'm pretty sure I know some of the things that will happen in that movie.

Nightcrawler's hair is tres lame. The MJ jacket made me giggle though.

Also, god I miss mall arcades!!! Or arcades in general. The local amusement park still has one but last I checked, about five years ago, classic games were down to three and they were at the back of the arcade. Le sigh.

• 2 months later...

Ugh, why in the name of all that is holy are they making Storm a Horseman? Apart from the fact that she's the only character in all of comicdom that I truly hate (if you have engaged in "conversation" with her legions of servants, then you have known the true meaning of hell...), it's just that I'd have preferred characters like Nemesis/Holocaust, Mr. Sinister, etc..