UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Minimate Wiki!

Minimate(s) Multiverse presents for your viewing pleasure... The Minimate Wiki!

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/wiki/

Please feel free to edit and create any articles that you so desire, but please keep things in a consistant format. Eventually the Wiki will become our all new, all interactive definitive lists. By using the category links you can find all manner of information, regardless of to what degree you collect Minimates.

Due to some technological magic the forum and Wiki share user accounts. So your forum account doubles as your Wiki account, log in at one and you are logged in at both! Furthermore all forum BB code and smilies work on the Wiki.

Please don't fill the Wiki with gibberish though, as I can easily deny you the ability to make edits!

Any queries you have feel free to ask, either here or in the Feedback, Support and Suggestions section.

Happy editing!

(many thanks in this endevour to MisterPL - original lord of lists, Lurch77 - lord of lists and Cyc - lord of all things wiki)

My God, I've created a monster.

This is so cool. :)

Thanks for keeping the info going, folks. This will be a great resource.

Glad you like it!

Awesome, boy that was fast.

Yeah I had a long weekend without any work so I got to do some coding (it was just like been at work, yay me!)

Anyways, come on fellas, dont leave it all to Lurch! Get some content on there!

• 2 years later...

Okay, I might have just set a new record for worst thread necro ever (:ohmy:), but I just had to ask:

Does anybody here use or edit the MMMV wiki? (Link is right under the forum header between "Donate!" and "Calendar") Been browsing a bit and it looks like it hasn't been updated since Marvel wave 16. Personally I kinda like it and think it could be maximized into a good web resource.

A suggestion: Since some of the articles already include links to Minimate Central, think it's possible to use image links from the Minimate Database too?

_____

Okay, I get the hint: thread necromancy in general is worse than kicking a puppy. <_<

Still, I could've sworn this was a perfectly reasonable question. For the record, I'm going to try my hand at updating the wiki myself. Granted, I know next to nothing about wiki editing, just figured it would be nice to keep it at least as up-to-date as MMDB. Is that so bad?

Edited by NorthRaider