UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

You Guys = Best Forum Members Ever!

So it would appear you sneaky sneaks have got together and ordered me a little suprise....

Well infact 2 8" suprises!

You Rock!

Thank you so much to everyone involved, and especially to Fujis who was the mastermind behind this. Its nice to see that people appreciate my hard work and its cool to get rewarded for something I enjoy.

This just goes to show what a great community we have here.

I'll post pics once I get them, and thanks again everyone. Im speechless (almost)

:D:D:D

Yeah and thsoe 8" nobbled ticklers were no picnic to get ordered I tell you!

What not even with you contacts Danny? ....

Good on you Ady you deserve it, 2 sever moves in as many weeks is not an easy thing to juggle. let alone make transparent to us.

T.

^^^ I told him 'cause I was worried that he'd order his own before they arrived. :unsure:

But I'm surprised he didn't notice all of the "Ady's Maximate" PM's flying through the system...or did he?

^^^ I told him 'cause I was worried that he'd order his own before they arrived. :unsure:

But I'm surprised he didn't notice all of the "Ady's Maximate" PM's flying through the system...or did he?

I've got better things to do than wade through a million pages of SQL statements :P

I've got better things to do than wade through a million pages of SQL statements :P

No you don't... :)

Thank you, thank you. It really was a brilliant idea on my part, wasn't it? Please, no need to thank me. The worship to my statue will be reward enough. I shall put your first born children to good use. I--

What? Oh.

*reads thread*

Yeah, I had nothing to do with this at all.

Enjoy! :P

Enjoy them man, we all owe you a big thanks for putting this board together!!

• 2 weeks later...