UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC LEGOs

boyd

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Batmobile set is the only one I don't have right now. Not because I don't like it, but because I spent all my money getting the others and it seems pretty easy to find. From online pics I've seen, the Batmobile does look outstanding. My only complaint is the bright yellow rims, but I'm hoping I can swap those out for black.

The new Batwing OK, but it is a far cry from the original Batwing. The new Joker copter is great, though.

I actually prefer the old Batman LEGO sets to the new ones. When they come around with ones I don't actually have the original versions of I'll see about grabbing them. For now, I got the Lex Luthor's armor set. I LOVE IT. Otherwise... meh.

Well, the old Batwing is way better than the new one, but I like the new Batmobile's design better than the old. I'm going to get some metallic grey parts to replace the yellow wheels, but otherwise it's a much better design, IMO.

Old Batcave is better, but the new one is cheaper, so I'm OK with it. I like the new Minifig designs better than the older ones, but I still dislike LEGO's "headband" head for Batman. The head is useless without the cowl, so why not just make a shorter cowl, white out half the face on one side, and give a normal face on the other side in case you want to display Batman unmasked?

I'm really liking these, but I really wish I had kept my old Batwing. :sad:

Edited by minivenom

• 4 weeks later...

this game looks like a pure epic, they've promised Superman, Wonderwoman and Green Lantern, and im guessing there's more. I see this as the same way the other lego games work, the first game has maybe 30 characters, a lot, but still doesnt feel like enough, then the second game comes out and either doubles or triples that number, blowing everyone away. I hope thats what we are dealing with. Also i have not played the new Lego Harry Potter but if this game uses anything from Lego Clone Wars, then this will be an amazing game in both graphics and gameplay. I hope the main hub can change for heroes and villains like the first game, im guessing watch tower and hall of doom. DLC would be perfect for a game like this but unlikely for a lego game. Finally, this game proves a marvel game will work smashingly, they've shown that they arnt afraid to give one figure a crapload of powers, just imagine playing as ironman and having hand blasts, unibeam, flight and strength. to say the least, i am excited. A marvel lego game would be better then ultimate alliance

Is that Mark Hamill voicing the Joker?

Either him or a great imitator.

I want it to be him. In my opinion he may be the actor that understood the Joker the most. Ledger was creepy and intimidating as hell but only made me truly laugh out loud a time or two. Jack made me laugh out loud but I never found him all that intimidating. Mark Hamill though... ESPECIALLY in the Arkham games... Well damn dude. O.O

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After seeing the Lego Batman 2 characters in action I’m hoping Lego will make captain cold and black Adam Lego mini figures.

has there been any news on sdcc exclusives?

also can anyone tell me if the batman in the catwoman set has a normal cape as well as the wings?

just the wings/jetpack on bats in that set if your looking for a cheap way to get just a batman fig try the promo batski set at TRU $4.99 you get a black batman and the bat jetski type vehicle

My link