UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
luke314pi

Luke's 1/6 Scale Customs and Collection

I was never a Dr. Who fan, but as a kid I remember it coming on PBS sometimes, and this was the guy. So he is Dr. Who in my mind.

Luke, i think you may have the hair on backwards or too low on his face. Looks much better in Michael Crawford's shots on MWCToys.

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

The 4th Doctor is still up for order here. The 10th Doctor is sold out, so you would have to hit ebay. These two figures were only available direct from Big Chief.

I got the Avengers Hulk through a trade. Until I have time to modify my detolf, I am keeping him like this:

hulk_detolf2_zpsf5e4503c.jpg
hulk_detolf1_zps1bb6aeb4.jpg

Love that hulk. I want one now....

Stealth Cap and Steve Rogers arrived today! I had to have this excellent Rogers head. I know there are knock-offs on ebay, but they don't look as good as the official HT one. I am kitbashing a Wolverine using the Rogers body. His jeans and boots are perfect for Logan, and a much better fit than any that are available individually. I will post pics of him once all the parts arrive. But in the meantime, I am very happy with the look of this Cap. He isn't very poseable unfortunately. But I wanted a pretty vanilla pose for him anyways.

stealthcap1_zpsrdtbwytk.jpg

stealthcap2_zpszy4xqlv6.jpg

stealthcap3_zpsme35btkl.jpg

Looking good there, Luke. I ultimately cancelled this guy, but one of the reasons I initially ordered was that I wanted the boots and jeans that came with civvie Steve.

Very cool, Luke. I'm thinking I might upgrade my Origins Wolvie with the new Days of Future Past sculpt.