UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Free iPhone Checklist Application

Hi everyone, thanks to the help of Chad Adkins, the free minimates checklist application is complete and has nearly 100% of the necessary images. Check it out and let me know what you think. I rely on the collector community to keep it updated, so if I need to add some more minimates, please contact me directly. Also, if you want to assist with adding bearbricks or kubricks, I'd love the assistance!

Enjoy: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/collection-brick-edition/id428233041?mt=8

Zack

Awesome idea.

I'm not at home to download it now, but maybe you can tell me - are we able to add our own images to the system, or does it only use the pre-loaded minimate images?

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded and tested, the Free App is really nice. One thing that surprised me was the Gold and Silver Spidermans were listed.

I thought those were hand made exclusives by the original mini-mate fan team (3 website versions ago). Did not realize they were a true DST release as stated on the app. Now I have to try and buy them if they are indeed true DST release Marvel minimates.

Downloaded and tested, the Free App is really nice. One thing that surprised me was the Gold and Silver Spidermans were listed.

I thought those were hand made exclusives by the original mini-mate fan team (3 website versions ago). Did not realize they were a true DST release as stated on the app. Now I have to try and buy them if they are indeed true DST release Marvel minimates.

They were an offical AA/DST release back in the day, and were frequently given out as a convention contest prize at the AA booth etc. 50 of each were made bagged, sealed and numbered with further unknown amounts of non bagged ones in existence. A lot of the gold ones ended up with Marvel Staffers, the silvers didnt and as such should be more plentiful but oddly arent. Not that either are paticuarly easy to find tbh.

The fan thing your confusing it with is the Bombmate.

They were an offical AA/DST release back in the day, and were frequently given out as a convention contest prize at the AA booth etc. 50 of each were made bagged, sealed and numbered with further unknown amounts of non bagged ones in existence. A lot of the gold ones ended up with Marvel Staffers, the silvers didnt and as such should be more plentiful but oddly arent. Not that either are paticuarly easy to find tbh.

The fan thing your confusing it with is the Bombmate.

Thanks for the info. I will start the hunt and the wallet draining now...