UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Fwoosheyman's Customs - Robin, Catwoman, Heatwave, Enchantress & Movie Magneto (5/31/15)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we got the Mayor I figured it's time for him to have some company. I always liked Cody's Final Fight design so this was a pleasure to make. First class Havok head and hair, repainted jean legs, Ryu gauntlets and sneakers from the new Back to the Future set.

I also redid Haggar since I can't stand the bulky torso piece. The chest strap is made from pieces of Sinister's cape.

SDC10864.jpg

SDC10863.jpg

Edited by fwoosheyman

• 2 months later...

It's been awhile since I posted, so I'm late to Odinfest. I used most of the usual parts on Odin except for the 1st Apperance Thor cape and MvC Stealth Iron Man arms/legs.

SDC11009.jpg

Next up is Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I modeled it after the more recent designs and not the classic look.

SDC11008.jpg

Final one for today is the Super Adaptoid. It was inspired by some of the customs I've seen here and the Bowen bust. The wings are made from Photon's cape which I cut in half and took some of the curl out of by heating it up and reshaping it. Dark Hawkeye mask provided some pre-painted eyes and there's a quiver of arrows on the back from the Old Man Hawkeye minimate.

SDC11011.jpg

Edited by fwoosheyman

Lara Croft Recipe:

Head: Batwoman

Hair: Number Six Gina from BSG

Torso: Number Six Gina from BSG

Belt: X-Men First Class Havok (comes w Xavier and Magneto as well)

Legs & Arms: Random flesh colored with paint to match the other parts

Guns: Dante (painted)

Backpack: Peter Parker

First, credit to Bob Harris for the idea of using Cloak's cape and hood for The Hood, it works perfectly. No idea where the torso is from it was in my parts bin. I just painted the jacket on it. Added a few more parts from the bin and I was done. I was hesitant to make The Hood given his high profile in the comics, it seemed like a logical release for DST. So I'm sure he'll be shown at Toy Fair. :lol:

SDC11012.jpg

Edited by fwoosheyman

• 2 months later...

Been awhile.

First up is Headsman. Inspired by all the customs I've seen here. X3 juggernaut, menace skirt and Ratchet harness repainted. I trimmed/repainted Klank which attaches to the harness and made him into the backpack. Trimmed and repainted Mogg's ax and glued one of Apocalypse's arm tubes to it.

SDC11101.jpg

SDC11102.jpg

Next up is Hammerhead. JJJ body, repainted Rhodes hairpiece and the Tommygun is from Brickwarriors.

SDC11105.jpg

Last one is Hitman. Repainted JJJ tie, arms are from a Tony Stark minimate and the rest are random repainted pieces.

SDC11108.jpg

Edited by fwoosheyman

It's Little Mac from Nintendo's Punch Out series. Some Rocky parts repainted, torso from a BSG figure, head is Marty from the latest boxset and the hair is a repainted random hairpiece from the parts bucket.

SDC11116.jpg

Superboy is just a quick custom I've been meaning to do for awhile. Battle Damaged Superman torso repainted, Chris Redfield arms repainted, pants/shoes from latest BTTF boxset, head from the parts bucket and a repainted Tony Stark hairpiece.

SDC11120.jpg

C Viper is just a repaint since I prefer her all black costume to the blue one that DST made.

SDC11109.jpg

• 7 months later...

Been a long time since I posted here. Just two quick customs I recently completed. First is Heroic Age Hawkeye. Mostly a mix of Fear Itself and Dark Hawkeye parts. A Peter Venkman head with the top trimmed off some so the mask went down further. Dark Hawkeye's quiver was removed from the original piece and glued to the back in order to reduce the bulkiness.

SDC11322.jpg

Phoenix Force Cyclops is just the chest piece and all the red on the figure repainted to match. Citadel Blood Red was the paint I used. I also changed out the fireballs with ones that better matched the Phoenix stand.

SDC11325.jpg

Edited by fwoosheyman