UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

PSP or iPod Touch

Whatever you do, DO NOT GET THE PSP GO! It's a terrible little system that failed utterly in nearly every way. I'd say iPod Touch with LOTS of memory. Easier to navigate internet, cheaper games with a great library (PSP... not so much) plus iTunes music (instead of PSP's incredibly mediocre music function) and the ability to easily play movies on it (my PSP fails at such due to not having a videos folder at all and nearly no memory space anyway). iPod touch is clearly the winner here. The only reason I'd get a PSP if I had the choice again is to hack the bejeesus out of it and emulate all kinds of stuff. Not recommended due to not really being all legal and such... but that's my thing.

I have an iPod Touch, and it really is a nice system for gaming. There is tons of shovelware for it, but if you read reviews online you can usually find out which games are worth buying. And most games for it are $1-$5, with a few larger games around the $9 mark. I have been really happy with it.

pretty hard to decide, my psp lasted me for about 5 years, and I used it for everything. Once it broke, I retired it. I now use an ipod touch and while it is great, I think psp had a better and easier way of transferring media. But I have to say go with the itouch, I did.