UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My updated shelves with LED lighting!

shelves11.jpg

Nice pics, but I mostly appreciate your wearing pants while doing pictures. Not that I expect you to be standing nude in your toy room (I'm guessing not everybody does that), but just glad you were decent when you got a picture of your crotch in with your display.

• 3 weeks later...

My X-Men collection... still need Wolverine, Storm, Gambit and Psylocke

minimates-x-men-01.jpg

Where, may I ask, did you get this cool display case? I've been looking for one about this size to display the Outback X-men once wave 47 is out but I've had no luck. I do have a larger one but this one is perfect!

Here's a little display case I put together using an IKEA picture frame as a base. I can't wait to fill it with some more Art Mates :)

Very nice, that's the kind of displays I personally like. I have never displayed more than a dozen mates at any one given time. This would suit me just fine

• 3 weeks later...

I have wanted to share my collection for a while now, but I am in the middle of redoing my display area. I decided I will share some of my sets however, these were taken from my cell phone so I'll try to get better ones eventually.

I'll start off with my favorite collection...

0822122307b.jpg

0822122300a.jpg

0822122300b.jpg

0822122301a.jpg

I will do some close ups of my custom hoverboard I had made, has some pretty nice detail for its size.

0822122302a.jpg

0822122303a.jpg

0822122303b.jpg

I am replacing my light in my case, I want an adjustable one.

Here is part of my wall collection, which I am completely redoing soon, but here a re a few sets still up on my wall.

0822122303c.jpg

0822122304a.jpg

0822122306b.jpg

0822122305b.jpg

0822122309a.jpg

0822122305a.jpg

This used to house all my BTTF mates, but now I am starting to add other random sets in there.

Hope you guys enjoy, and I will try posting more soon, thanks for looking!

Edited by TimeTraveler

Thanks Jeff! :biggrin:

I actually got mine from a local guy off craigslist, I had hunted and hunted for a decent display case for a while, and finally came across this one day. If I see others like it online somewhere I could drop you a message.

Edited by TimeTraveler

It held them crystal figures originally, the guy said he displayed lighters in it, but after looking up the crystal world, it seems they make things from crystal. I checked the Crystal world website, but didn't find any displays for sale on their site. I'm guessing he got it from someone that sold their product or something. I will try contacting them, and see what they said about display cases.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been reorganizing my collection of loose 'mates, and thought it was time to grab some pix. I've got them all in Minimate Collector's Cases (currently 64 cases being used) and have labeled them all and broken them up by series/release. So far, I have been able to get a complete Marvel Wave per row in the case, allowing 6 complete waves per case. Sometimes I have to double-up a slot with 2 characters to make them all fit.

Collection01.jpg

Collection02.jpg

Marvel1-6.jpg

For my Army Builders, I collect a minimum of 10 for each wave, and then certain characters (Madrox, Hand Ninja, SHIELD Agent) I don't really limit.

ArmyBuilderBox3.jpg

ArmyBuilderBox6.jpg

There is a lot of work, time, and money involved in keeping everything this organized, but it has been a lot of fun! :)