UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. :)

Yep, thats a M.A.S.K. jeep, and Spideys riding one of their cycles too. They just happen to be perfect size for the minis, go figure...

Good idea with the tackle boxes, I use a small one myself to store all the mini accessories. I can see space is a premium for you, just like me. Those Transformer boxes can really stack up, let me tell you...

Man, this thread is great! Every six months or so I wig out and think that I have too many toys. These pictures have certainly cured me of that!

Jee... Thanks... >_>

Also note that all those boxes are full except for the minimates and the one TF at the top next to the minimates. Would you like to see the rest of my room?

Man, this thread is great! Every six months or so I wig out and think that I have too many toys. These pictures have certainly cured me of that!

Jee... Thanks... >_>

Also note that all those boxes are full except for the minimates and the one TF at the top next to the minimates. Would you like to see the rest of my room?

YES!

That way I can be even more jelous of your TF collection :P

Jee... Thanks... >_>

YES!

That way I can be even more jelous of your TF collection :P

Hahaha. You asked for it. Since it's very very [ic heavy, how about I just give you the link and post my my fav?

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Twist...cal&media=image

may301.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
They are actually 1/64 toy car cases mounted on their side, not cheap but do the job really well, everyone thinks I had em made especially for the minimates!

I love those display cases Tim! I have a few questions: 1) Where did you get them? 2) Is the front closed? 3) Are there mirrors mounted behind them? 4) will 3" Minimates fit?

If they don't close (and dusting is a necessity) I might go with what Kirby houses part of his collection in. I'm pretty sure they're from IKEA.

They are actually 1/64 toy car cases mounted on their side, not cheap but do the job really well, everyone thinks I had em made especially for the minimates!

I love those display cases Tim! I have a few questions: 1) Where did you get them? 2) Is the front closed? 3) Are there mirrors mounted behind them? 4) will 3" Minimates fit?

If they don't close (and dusting is a necessity) I might go with what Kirby houses part of his collection in. I'm pretty sure they're from IKEA.

1) I'd need to look it up, I'll PM you later.

2) Yes they have a clear Acrylic door

3) Yes they have mirrored backs ( which makes taking pictures impossible)

4) Some fit... Trek fit fine, but I wasn't even going to try Sauron or the rock mates....

T.

yeah sorry about the pic quality

but yeah DC took up ALOT of my customs lol but I now have stopped since the REAL DEALS are comming

And looks like you spotted my Arsenal mini!

He was one of my last ones I made I was on a Outsiders kick and made him and Jade which is the green head beside him.

As for posting pics id be laughed out of the customs thread heh, im not in the upper echleon of making minis, i just do it for fun.

You may remember me from the old boards. I did all the Power Ranger mates

I don't remember seeing Power Ranger customs and I'm not the best customizers either but my stuff is in there. Come on, throw up a thread! People LOVE seeing new customs regardless of their quality!