UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My collection is expanding. My focus is X-Men, but some extras sneak in there from time to time. Enjoy!

I didn't know the dazzler went to a board member! How's her hair holding up? :D

The hair's holding up well. And she is front and center for a reason - she's one of my favorites. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great collection mtd20_2000. I see you have at least on Marvel Omnibus. I collect those too. I picked up one of those display cases you have yesterday (on the way to pick up my Warpath/Angel set) for some of my mates that can't fit in my wall mounted case.

Edited by Rheul

when I was about 12 years old I fell in love with starwars like so many other kids i had to have all the toys then came G.i.joe,thundercats,battlebeast,smuscles,and all the other fantastic toys in the 80s and 90s then after spending all them years collecting what i could get my fingers on a friend fellow collector and tatto artist had these little marvel charectores on his work table and it was Blade and Im a pretty big blade fan it will be easy to figure out my favrite heroes are anti dark heroes no rules just personal morals very dangerous anyway after he gave me blade out of the blue i took him home and looked up art asylum and its been a great ride ever sinse collecting these little guys to say the least i put all my other collecting on hold and they still are ive turned into a huge minimate fan we just need some more lines.D.C. needs to come back and they need to pick up some other movie and tv lines for sure

my wife an I have a room dedicated to our collecting these days alot of it is tucked away in boxes but believe me our house is a shrine of toys combined we have about 8000 to 10000

figures in and out of package.I and my wife will never stop we are proudly addicted.for fun i through in one of my diaramas i biult a couple years ago now ill let the pictures do the talking i hope everyone enjoys

post-3300-1257206431_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206491_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206514_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206540_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206569_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206623_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206660_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206689_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206714_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206755_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206781_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206807_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206834_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206864_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206898_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257206916_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257207035_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257209518_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257209539_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257209559_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1257209580_thumb.jpg

Edited by eclipse

to docholiday666 im a new member still learning where what is yet ,but some will end up there for sure thanks for the comment people joke with me in my area its our retarement in that room haha.i have to say i love your icon its just to cool

• 4 weeks later...

Nestle, those look great! I have 12 cases on my wall plus two more waiting...in them I have everything marvel and afer this week there is only half a case free so I am gonna have to hang the other two one of these days

also if you need more cases let me know as they are fairly easy to find here, cost plus shipping

Jeff of the Miniacs

• 1 month later...

Apone is correct. They made that one, the Flint pictured, Roadblock (which I also have), Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Firefly (the most popular one of all), Scarlett, Destro, and Baroness, I think.

• 3 weeks later...

WOWSA!

Jim Lee Hoverchair Xavier! Domino! Jubilee! Forge! Cannonball! Strong Guy! Customs Galore!!!!!

Also - do could i possibly be spying Polaris/Agent Brand, Xorn & Kazar Customs hiding up the back?

Um. . . will you marry me?

Seriously though - your work and character selection is stella! Great work.

Wow

Just Wow

See now I'm gonna have to look up you custom thread to get a better look at some of those.

:lol:

Thanks, guys.

-BHM, I would have no problem sending you the completed file after I make a new billboard!

-Nessex, yep, that is Xorn, Kazar, and Abigail Brand (WIP). Luke314pi made the Xorn helmet for me. And, you can't see him, but Sunspot is behind Cable. He had a uniform, but is now all black. Also, Domino has a new hairpiece that wasn't part of the original custom.

-Miry, I need to completely overhaul my thread. The gallery links haven't been updated in forever, and I want to go back to the Photoshopped background pictures, instead of just pics from the shelves. Especially now, as my Photoshopping & photography skills have vastly improved from the crap I used to do. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Some pics of my minmate setup. The cases have mirror backs so it might look kinda blurry.

Thanks for looking!

nice!!!!