UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Collections...

As for posting pics id be laughed out of the customs thread heh, im not in the upper echleon of making minis, i just do it for fun.

You may remember me from the old boards. I did all the Power Ranger mates

Nah.. no one would laugh, we're curious what people come up with, good ideas are good ideas even if they aren't amazingly excecuted.

I found that peoples feedback in the threads on the old board helped my customs a lot...

At the end of the day it's up to you but I'd like to see what you've been upto. :)

T.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys

Heres a pic of the minimates I have so far.

Living in Australia can suck when it comes to collecting toys, this is one of those cases.

DSC04317s.jpg

I havent done too bad , and I have series 2 of the street fighter mate son preorder so we are set for those :D

Nice Pic Hamish...

You should show the one of ter whole shelf though, I'm sure the guys want to see the whole collection, Stikfas and all :)

As for finding minimates sucking in Aus. we have a couple of members who I'm sure will trade or point you in the right direction...

T.

Guys dont want to bring a downer on the topic, but have ya's ever wondered what will happen to your stuff once your no longer on this green earth? Just my thoughts ya know, want to hear once's responses :P

cheers,

Totalus

Sure

Here we go

Hemish, that is one amazing stikfas collection. :blink:

Great collection, everyone! Living in the Philippines, we don't get a lot of minimates at all. This is more of a Marvel Legends country. The lack of minimates supply usually jacks up the price too. So I'm happy to see other people in the world have such beautiful collections. :)

Guys dont want to bring a downer on the topic, but have ya's ever wondered what will happen to your stuff once your no longer on this green earth? Just my thoughts ya know, want to hear once's responses :P

cheers,

Totalus

I'd hand it down to my kids, if I had any. If not, I would have my collection sold, and donate the proceeds to a charity that saves the whales/rainforest. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Well on a lighter note! Maybe a C#? (Ok yeah that was dumb now you know why I rarely post). I think I have this picture thing figured out, so here's a few pics of my collection. Mucho thanx to J-bone for hooking me up on the Emerald City mates!!!!!! :D

post-99-1154881433_thumb.jpg

post-99-1154881441_thumb.jpg

post-99-1154881453_thumb.jpg

post-99-1154881461_thumb.jpg

cheers,

Totalus

I'm having my minimates melted down into the mold of my coffin. They're coming to the afterlife with me!

• 2 weeks later...

So I got bored and took some more photos, isnt really that different to what it was before but hey, everyone loves pretty pictures. Click the pictures for bigger versions.

3" Mates and Maxis

3inchbs1.th.jpg

KISS

kissdi5.th.jpg

Some Carded Stuff on the Wall

3inchwallpz0.th.jpg

Blanks & Promos

blanksni0.th.jpg

DC/C3 Mates

dcue3.th.jpg

LOTR

lotrfl1.th.jpg