Jatta Pake

Ouch

47 posts in this topic

Running a search at TRU.com for minifigures narrowed by Diamond Select Toys as manufacturer gives you ...

Blammoids

It hurts every time.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?fbc=1&f=PAD%2FBrand+Name+Secondary%2FDiamond+Select&searchURL=false&categoryId=10817117&fbn=Brand+Name+Secondary%7CDiamond+Select&view=all

Lol they are called Squatz! and they look like someone has.

That.

Is.

Awful.

Well, at least the Penguin looks appropriate.

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEE

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh Lord Have Mercy, that is the funniest thing I have seen in ages. I mean it.

If DC wans to continue to commit retail suicide, at this point be my freakin' guest. They have the best known hero properties, but for the life of them they figure out ways to screw up retail success over and over. They're only good at selling ridiculous Batman variations, and they can't even manage to do that successfully anymore. I loved DC mates, but at this point good riddance.

Edited by Mirymate

Wasn't there an EARLY script of the Green Lantern movie, with Jack Black attached to star?

I bring you:

SKA-DOOSH!

pTRU1-8663673dt.jpg

This is what happens when the people in charge of licensing at corporate don't give a $#!% about the brand or the property. Brand management is more than just licensing out a property to anyone with a dollar. You should take care to preserve future value and align yourself with interests that make good business sense. Russian Matryoshka dolls would be better than this.

At this point, DC is just embarrassing.

I have to admit that after seeing these, I was inspired. Inspired to change my plans and make these the subject of my weekly blog over at Crimson Monkey.

Yes, it's a shameless plug that I feel very dirty about. But I still did it.

S'okay. Shame is overrated.

Cause nothing makes a ridiculous idea better than fizz!!!

God, I saw those things and laughed......I then saw that review and laughed some more, then cried cause it was so funny. Those "figures" are truly awful.

A toy should really not have that many cautions,what is it a freaking death trap?Those things are SOO cheap.The reviewer said my thoughts exactly when he said "this should really not be $10"

Oh DC, fluffy Chenobyl deformed almost lego men... How did you know?

These Squatz remind the episode of South Park where they all got really into World of Warcraft. Add some pimples to Hal Jordan and put a bedpan under him and you have a spitting image of Cartman from the end of that episode.

Absolutely horrible looking toys (figures?).

<sigh> good ol' DC Minimates.. there will never be a better DC minifig.. but they sure as hell try.

They're the first figures that look perfect to attach a note to and hurl through someone's window.