Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdyCarter

Do Not Adjust Your Screen

37 posts in this topic

I dig it :) Now that the square earth is back, all seems right, now if only it could spin again...

BS

PS. It doesn't need to spin, but it would be cool.

Don't worry, it will spin again. Now that we are keeping this color scheme I will be updating all of the graphics. :)

It looks like it will be staying for a while. Most folks seem to like it.

I have a man crush on it

So we're now on the default scheme until I find my brain. [Which he hasn't yet. Editor's note. :whistling:]

So, it's the default scheme. Means, those Great War guys are just lazy. :ohmy:

I just noticed that I am stuck in the mobile version. There used to be a drop down thing at the bottom to switch between between mobile and regular versions. When I log out, it goes to the regular version, but when I log in, it automatically switches to mobile version, and from there I can't access user settings or anything. Anyone else have/encounter this problem?

I just noticed that I am stuck in the mobile version. There used to be a drop down thing at the bottom to switch between between mobile and regular versions. When I log out, it goes to the regular version, but when I log in, it automatically switches to mobile version, and from there I can't access user settings or anything. Anyone else have/encounter this problem?

Fixed!

You are amazing. The world is so much prettier this way.

Edit: I'd gotten so used to using the mobile version, I forgot how much easier everything is to navigate in the regular format. Thanks again.

Edited by Turtle

my pants are tight

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0