UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Army Builders

Jatta Pake

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only Multiple Man I'd like is the classic outfit.

He narrowly lost out to the Nova Corps Centurions in the fan poll!

Still holding out for Mandroids. (With SHIELD Agents underneath) That'd be incredible.

Lost out to Nova Corps Centurions, Stepford Cuckoos, Classic Madrox and HAMMER Agents in the fan poll.

Mindless Ones for sure.

Lost to everybody but the Dire Wraiths and the Warwolves in the fan poll.

I wanted all of these, BTW.

Anti-Mutie protesters with signs and parts for alternate looks.

Hmmm, 4-pack of angry-faced civilians, come with a variety of protest signs ranging from "Anti_Mutant" to "Down With Avengers" - maybe even a "Galactus is Coming" sign for the crazy homeless guy on the street corner. Maybe add in the pitchfork and torch from the UM Villager set so you can go from Protesters to Angry Mob.

And a "Arrest Spider-Man" sign for JJJ, of course.

>Still holding out for Mandroids. (With SHIELD Agents underneath) That'd be incredible.

Lost out to Nova Corps Centurions, Stepford Cuckoos, Classic Madrox and HAMMER Agents in the fan poll.

Mindless Ones for sure.

Mindless Ones and classic Multiple Man... oh man! I sincerely want so many of those series 50 non-winning choices.

Would anyone be up for an army dump of 16 figures made up of four different chracters? For example:

4x SHIELD Agents

4x Brood

4x AIM Soldiers

4x Kree Soldiers

Think of it as a "Best of" army dump, if that's even a good idea.

Replace Brood with HYDRA, and you've got yourself a deal.

I'm thinking an army dump is the way to go on these, maybe without a one per case figure. I can see it doing well at specialty if the run wasn't crazy high. 500 cases? Include AIM, Hydra, & Sentinels and I'll take two or three cases.

>Still holding out for Mandroids. (With SHIELD Agents underneath) That'd be incredible.

Mindless Ones for sure.

Let's see if I've got the order (and perhaps prediction of army builders with future waves)

1. Classic Madrox - Probably in an X-Factor wave (Strong guy, Siryn, Banshee, 90s Havok)

2. Stepford Cuckoos - This would probably be a modern X-Men wave (white Fantomex, Dark Nightcrawler (AoA), Pixie, Dr. Nemesis, Armor)

3. HAMMER Agents - This would be a Dark Reign inspired wave (Madame Hydra, Ghost, Headsman, modern Luke Cage)

4. Mandroids - This would be perfect for an Armor Wars wave (obligatory Iron Man, Controller, Beetle, Shockwave, the Mauler, Firepower)

5. Warwolves - An Mojo X-Men era and Exiles (Mojo, Spiral, Mimic, Beak, Magnus, Nocturne)

With the possible exception of Dire Wraiths, i'd be pretty keen for almost everyone that was listed in the poll.

What baffles me a little bit is that a lot of them were choices that i thought seemed like a lock, and yet Zach stated that all the options selected for the poll were characters that DST was *not* thinking about making in the near future.

I'll be fascinated to see which characters *do* make up the next 5 or 6 waves army builders.

Would anyone be up for an army dump of 16 figures made up of four different chracters? For example:

4x SHIELD Agents

4x Brood

4x AIM Soldiers

4x Kree Soldiers

Think of it as a "Best of" army dump, if that's even a good idea.

that would be intense. Even if you aren't a fan of a particular group you can easily trade!

I would love this so hard... my wallet and wife... not so much.

With the possible exception of Dire Wraiths, i'd be pretty keen for almost everyone that was listed in the poll.

What baffles me a little bit is that a lot of them were choices that i thought seemed like a lock, and yet Zach stated that all the options selected for the poll were characters that DST was *not* thinking about making in the near future.

I'll be fascinated to see which characters *do* make up the next 5 or 6 waves army builders.

What is "a lock"? I didn't say they were options we'd never make in a hundred years, I just said we had no concrete plans to make them. To be honest, we don't plan that far ahead. Although I did leave off some characters we HOPED to make, and STILL have not planned.

Aaaah. When it was mentioned that the poll-options weren't currently being considered, i guess i assumed that you guys might have had the next 4 - 5 characters picked.

Have pre-orders done well for this wave? Is Chuck not completely ruing letting the public vote for it's most wanted characters?

Let's see if I've got the order (and perhaps prediction of army builders with future waves)

1. Classic Madrox - Probably in an X-Factor wave (Strong guy, Siryn, Banshee, 90s Havok)

2. Stepford Cuckoos - This would probably be a modern X-Men wave (white Fantomex, Dark Nightcrawler (AoA), Pixie, Dr. Nemesis, Armor)

3. HAMMER Agents - This would be a Dark Reign inspired wave (Madame Hydra, Ghost, Headsman, modern Luke Cage)

4. Mandroids - This would be perfect for an Armor Wars wave (obligatory Iron Man, Controller, Beetle, Shockwave, the Mauler, Firepower)

5. Warwolves - An Mojo X-Men era and Exiles (Mojo, Spiral, Mimic, Beak, Magnus, Nocturne)

Yes, please.

• 4 months later...