UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kelloggs - Fall 2006 ToyFair Pictures

Are the elves ears part of the head or hair?

Looks like there are part of the head, but it seems the head block and hair/hat are fused together or are a molded peice like Tony and Tucan Sam.

did you notice that they don't have C3 feet? They have a new part. I don't like the feet.

Are the elves ears part of the head or hair?

Donna said that the heads would be fully sculpted so I think they're all one piece. In the control art for Tony the Tiger is showed that his head piece slides over a regular Minimate head but they might have just gone with a one-piece for him as well.

I hate to complain (I know I know then shut up right?!) but I'd rather drink from Hugh Hefners colostomy bag than buy these cereal mates. I'll end up buying them as I have absolutely no control over myself when I start collecting something, but really they have what relevance to the rest of the line? Sorry if I've ruined anyone elses excitement over these I just wanted to gripe about something at least once (today)!

:blink:

Hmmm... the only thing that intrests me about these? The feet. Some of us have been trying to figure out for months how to make shorter Minimates. I think that the feet, while they look odd, are a great idea. I don't like that the heads are all one molded piece. Other then that, these look fairly cool. Now... if we can get them in cereal as a mail in, or get them for sale super cheap. Cause I am NOT paying $5.99+ for a 2 pack of these!

The only question I have is: Will they make a Judd Hirsch with nuclear bomb playset?

Family Guy, anyone?

Cause I am NOT paying $5.99+ for a 2 pack of these!

They're being released as 2 packs? How does that even work?

There hasn't been any info as to how these are being released yet. Mail-away seems to be the most likely scenario but I imagine that would be single figs as opposed to 2-packs.

Cause I am NOT paying $5.99+ for a 2 pack of these!

They're being released as 2 packs? How does that even work?

There hasn't been any info as to how these are being released yet. Mail-away seems to be the most likely scenario but I imagine that would be single figs as opposed to 2-packs.

Right, but I was just giving an example

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well... according to Toyfare this past week, the Kellog's mascot minimates are still on tap to come out later this year. How do you guys think they'll be sold? As a boxed set through Previews or do you think they'll be available as a pack-in in their respective cereal boxes? Mind you, the boxed set would make them easier to obtain, but the though of having to buy cereal boxes and collect them that way makes me feel like a kid again. Hey... come to think of it, they might even be a mail away promotion with the proofs of purchase from the boxes. Cool!

The link doesn't work. Is there another one

Try here.

Try here.

(don't know why we're asking things twice or why I'm replying twice - just thought it was the thing to do. :D)

Double posts are merged within 15 minutes, so thats why you see that.

I just thought of a great way for AA to get some more mileage out of the unique Kellogg's parts:

ZOMBIE Kelloggs Minimates!

That Tucan Sam just BEGS to be dripping blood from his ravenous beak!

Try here.

Try here.

(don't know why we're asking things twice or why I'm replying twice - just thought it was the thing to do. :D)

Double posts are merged within 15 minutes, so thats why you see that.

What does that mean?

(by the way sry . got carryed away with the cut and paste)

What does that mean?"