UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Striking Dioramas Series 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That mansion (*Any resemblance to an actual mansion is purely coincidental - gold!) id wonderful, but i am absolutely in LOVE with the Large Rooftop Diorama. That is truly a thing of beauty! Amazing work, luke. I WILL be getting that rooftop!

That mansion (*Any resemblance to an actual mansion is purely coincidental - gold!) id wonderful, but i am absolutely in LOVE with the Large Rooftop Diorama. That is truly a thing of beauty! Amazing work, luke. I WILL be getting that rooftop!

Where did you see the pictures? I didn't see in the thread. I bet I stupided...

It was in Luke's Newsletter, and it is epic!

It was in Luke's Newsletter, and it is epic!

Yeah man, you gotta sign up for the newsletter! The rooftop one's my favorite so far.

@minimatefactory Minimate Factory

@MiniJeffca Thanks! There will also be a smaller rooftop that can link to that one. :)

6 hours ago via tweetz

just a little extra info, and I totally agree, this rooftop set is the number one on my list to get as soon as it is released!

Jeff of the Miniacs

how much is that rooftop set going to cost Luke?

Each diorama is priced by size. The small ones are $7.99, the tall ones are $8.99, and the jumbo-sized ones like the Large Rooftop Diorama are $16.99. The rooftop one is the only jumbo-sized diorama in Series 1. If anyone did not get the store's monthly newsletter, drop me a PM with your email address and I will forward a copy to you. Thanks for the compliments on the rootfop set - I will have more details on it on Monday! :)

Thanks! That's the effect I was hoping for. :biggrin:

Between the photos and the video, the only Series 1 diorama I haven't shown yet is the WW2 one. As soon as I find where my son put our digital camera I will post some pictures of it, along with Cap beating up some Hydra goons.

Thanks! That's the effect I was hoping for. :biggrin:

Between the photos and the video, the only Series 1 diorama I haven't shown yet is the WW2 one. As soon as I find where my son put our digital camera I will post some pictures of it, along with Cap beating up some Hydra goons.

find that camera!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! :)

find that camera!!!!!!!!!

My son says he can't remember where he put it, but he "hid it somewhere good"... I tore the whole house apart last night looking for it. I am hoping that "somewhere good" doesn't involve flushing or burying it.. If my wife can't find it today, I am going to pick up a new camera.