• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falcon & Winter Soldier

Commander Rogers & Baron Zemo

SHIELD Agent & Kang

SHIELD Agent & Immortus (Variant)

Without exaggeration I would buy at least 4 whole sets of this wave. At least. Make them DST! Do eeet!

DC vs. Marvel wave. Most obvious lineup would be:

Superman vs. Thor

Batman vs. Nighthawk

Speedy vs. Hellcat

Swamp Thing vs. Howard the Duck (army builder)

variant Swamp Thing made of actual material found in a swamp.

• 4 weeks later...

Falcon & Winter Soldier

Commander Rogers & Baron Zemo

SHIELD Agent & Kang

SHIELD Agent & Immortus (Variant)

Hmmm... Almost perfect. But then my brain asks the question "Which Falcon costume?" and "Which Zemo, 12 or 13? And if 13, which outfit? Mansion seige? more modern costume?" As much as I'd hate to balk at a Immortus variant, I think Zemo or Falcon would be better choices for the army builder packs. Just sayin...

And since Thor should be out on DVD by then, maybe some more Thor related figures? Maybe Enchantress and the Executioner? 616 Hogun and Fandral? (I could live with the 199999 versions... except for that whole no mustache on Hogun thing)

(And, yeah, the Avengers movie-verse has been officially designated Earth 199999, the X-movies are Earth 10005, and the Rami/Spidey-verse is Earth 96283)

(no I don't know the other movie-verse designations off the top of my head, I don't own minimates from those continuities, and thus don't have notes explaining their universe of orign in my xls worksheet)

We are lacking a surprising number of Wolverine villains.

Silver Samurai

Ogun

William Stryker

Kimora

Shredder

Nuke

Uncegila

Cyber

Chimera

Mister X

Army Builders: Strike Force X

StrikeforceX.jpg

When did Wolverine crossover with TMNT?

After picking up the Marvel Universe Silver Samurai and seeing how great it is, I'd definitely be up for a minimate version.

IF* the new wolverine movie ever gets made, Then i am confident we'll see a Silver Samurai minimate.

I'd also be seriously up for the "We're Listening" Wave. In fact, i'd buy 3 sets, just to help make sure AA/DST didn't regret the decision!

*I say 'IF' because Aronofsky has dropped out claiming he did not want to live in Japan for a year. I think it's more likely that he has seen the script and wanted to make a polite exit without offending anyone. This movie could be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time coming.

IF* the new wolverine movie ever gets made, Then i am confident we'll see a Silver Samurai minimate.

I'd also be seriously up for the "We're Listening" Wave. In fact, i'd buy 3 sets, just to help make sure AA/DST didn't regret the decision!

*I say 'IF' because Aronofsky has dropped out claiming he did not want to live in Japan for a year. I think it's more likely that he has seen the script and wanted to make a polite exit without offending anyone. This movie could be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time coming.

After reading about what he would have done with Batman Begins had he directed it, I'm glad he dropped out.

Keep the faith, MOC. There's always next year...

Or the year after...

Or the year after...