UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Herald of Galactus Box Set

AllStarMatt

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And does the surfer have any markings on him?

No, but it doesn't detract from the figure. I know there have been a few members mention that they want to customize the Surfer for Ant-Man, etc. This thing is tiny! Not saying it can't be done, just not sure how well details will look on something this small.

Thanks a heap for the helpful pics! You read my mind about the Madame Masque QC! I'm thrilled that they didn't go with the slip-on-mask for her.

Does Galactus have any kind of tampo underneath his chest cover?

Nova's face is sculpted in a way that the hair fits around her face. When the hair is removed, there is a seam that looks just like a mask!

No chest tampos on either Terrax or Galactus.

Ho-Ly...

Those look absolutely AWESOME!!

Can Not Wait to get me a set of them!

But.. you need swap those axes, YB. Terrax gets the weird half cresent techno one. Morg gets the double sided battle axe.

D'oh, you are right! They packed the axes wrong in the box, Terrax' axe is next to Morg, and vice versa. You can see in the picture of the box, good eye Miry!

Thanks a heap for the helpful pics! You read my mind about the Madame Masque QC! I'm thrilled that they didn't go with the slip-on-mask for her.

Nova's face is sculpted in a way that the hair fits around her face. When the hair is removed, there is a seam that looks just like a mask!

So do you think it'd be possible to put a regular hairpiece on Nova? I'm unclear as to how the head is made now...

Edited by Mystery Man

So do you think it'd be possible to put a regular hairpiece on Nova? I'm unclear as to how the head is made now...

Nova-Face.jpg

It might require some modding, but I think it will be possible to get a regular hairpiece on there.

Wow. That really will be a perfect other Ms. Frost. Bonus! (this is of course assuming I can find a second of these.)

Wow. That really will be a perfect other Ms. Frost. Bonus! (this is of course assuming I can find a second of these.)

I forsee these selling out quite quickly. The Cap set became scarce relatively quickly and this one is four all-new characters that are done incredibly well. I doubt they will sit around on any shelf for long.

Thanks for all the pics!I can't wait to get these they all look great

Thanks for the pics! These do look awesome. I take it Galactus has no details under his armor? If you have the time, could we see a pic of Terrax without his hair/beard? Thanks,

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Sorry, no details under Galactus' armor, just a riser. I should point out that his armor is cast in a translucent purple plastic, that has a nice subtle shimmering effect in the plastic. His 'space antlers' :unsure: are also a rigid plastic, as opposed to a softer more bendable plastic, very well done! Galactus may have just bumped Logo Ghost as my vote for 'mate of the year!

Also, Nova's yellow paint has the same "pearl" effect as Nimrod, it looks very nice. I think this looks better than if she were completely translucent. The way DST made her hair, with the removable peg, is really cool. It blends so well, at first I had no idea how to attach the flame base because there is no apparent hole for the flame stand.

Terrax' beard...looks like it may be glued to the head. It appears to be 2 separate pieces, but i can't get it to budge, and I'm not going to put to much pressure on it to find out.

Fun with Galactus!

Galactus06.jpg