UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Herald of Galactus Box Set

AllStarMatt

And most disturbingly, the Big G apparently shaves everything from the waist down. :unsure:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from that gorgeous shin hair, of course. . .wait, do others not do this?

By "this" do you mean shave everything except your shines, or stare at a naked minimate pictures hard enough to notice the barely visible shine hair?

Any chance that someone can post the galactus with everything on beside a regular mate,a "vanilla mate"[not a mate included the set]Because the galactus looks like a huge beast,and I am having a hard time picturing him as 2 inches and its really bugging me <_<

It will be interesting to see if they eventually list more. If not, someone seriously underestimated the demand for a boxset with all new characters. (I don't count the statue.)

Figures, too. Right when I was going to order a set. >_> They better get more. My local TRU never gets the 4-packs in. They still have yet to get the Marvel Minimates wave with Psylocke/Nightcrawler and Fantomex/Mr. Negative....

I just got my shipping confirmation as well :biggrin:

Has anyone seen these out in stores yet?

According to Zach over on FB, they won't hit stores till December. He has no idea why they are calling them an October set online, since he can't remember anything other than a December store release date with them. That said, once DST turns their supply over to TRU, when and how TRU releases it is very much out of DST's hands.

If they aren't hitting stores until December, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't actually see them in stores until sometime in January. Now I'm glad I caved and ordered the damn thing. :thumbsup: